Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Women just aren't good at being naturally daft like guys. :p: A female Homer would just be...wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Women just aren't good at being naturally daft like guys. :p: A female Homer would just be...wrong.
    hence why homer's half sister was only shown in one episode for about a minute...

ReputationRep:
    What about Hans Moleman!!!!! He is the best character in the world, especially when Homer adopts him

ReputationRep:
    Maw!!
    Attached Images

(Original post by SlyPie)
    C. Montgomery Burns.

Excellent.
    That's right:cool:

Mwha,he's coming 2nd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by what_a_shambles)
    What about Hans Moleman!!!!! He is the best character in the world, especially when Homer adopts him
    isnt he like 24?

ReputationRep:
    lisa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Maw!!

How cuuuute I love him!!

--------------

(Original post by welshgem)
    isnt he like 24?
    Hehe I do remember him being reallly young despite his...oldyness!

ReputationRep:
    Alcohol has ruined my life...I'm thirty one years old >.<

ReputationRep:
    can i vote for carl homers personal assistance who takes the blame for homer sneakily using the power plants money to buy dimoxinal

hes soo cool

ReputationRep:
    nah, none of the above, gill is the funniest (hes the guy whos always unlucky)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maims87)
    i thought the most funny characters are the ones that i have listed.
    But the poll is called "Best Simpsons Character??". Since when did best meant funny?

(Original post by tis_me_lord)
    There's just way less women the men in simpsons.
    I don't think Matt Groening would agree with you there :rolleyes:

(Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I noticed it on my poster of simpson quotes... and the women aren't funny eg patty and selma, marge etc.... boring...
    the poll isn't called "the funniest characters" haha. Some of you need to get a dictionary: http://www.answers.com/best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Zofran)
    nah, none of the above, gill is the funniest (hes the guy whos always unlucky)
    the one who gets his corn (and himself) eaten by the hoarde of homers?

he's cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Refused)
    But the poll is called "Best Simpsons Character??". Since when did best meant funny?

the poll isn't called "the funniest characters" haha. Some of you need to get a dictionary: http://www.answers.com/best
    being the "best character" you need to take into account the characters comic value, afterall, the program is a funny program with funny characters, so surely the "best character" would also be the funniest!!! plus i made the poll so :p:

ReputationRep:
    I like the spotty teenage kid who serves in all the theme parks, krusty burger, judi dench's fish n chips...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thebucketwoman)
    I like the spotty teenage kid who serves in all the theme parks, krusty burger, judi dench's fish n chips...
    :rofl: Judy dench's fish n chips! that is my fave fats food place (on simpsons) lovin the english accent

ReputationRep:
    ok, so which simpsons character do you think is the best??
    where are all the female characters?? i think maggie is the best...hehe

ReputationRep:
    Ralph all the way.

'The lebrecaun told me to burn things . . .'

Genius!

ReputationRep:
    being the "best character" you need to take into account the characters comic value, afterall, the program is a funny program with funny characters, so surely the "best character" would also be the funniest!!! plus i made the poll so :p:
    You can be the best character while also being the unfunniest character ever created. Actually, the program and the town are supposed to be a representation of the US and the American dream.

maybe i should make a poll myself:p:

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 28, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.