Mr Burns!!!

(Original post by The Ninja)
    Mr Burns!!!
    Damn right. He's so hot:love:

shexy body

ReputationRep:
    I think i'm gonna be scared for life!

ReputationRep:
    Mr burns looks like my mother, except shes female and less yellow tinted. Oof strange :/

ReputationRep:
    Of course

ReputationRep:
    Silence, you. Its the truth, though she have more hair.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't say she didn't

*is silenced*

(Original post by Refused)
    I don't think Matt Groening would agree with you there :rolleyes:
    He would, you thick ****, just look at any poster with them all... way more men!

the poll isn't called "the funniest characters" haha. Some of you need to get a dictionary: http://www.answers.com/best
    Sorry for thinking good characters in a comedy program are funny. I'd hate to see any comedy made by you. Once again: dipshit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Sorry for thinking good characters in a comedy program are funny. I'd hate to see any comedy made by you. Once again: dipshit.
    Smite him with words!

ReputationRep:
    Am i the only one who thinks that Barney is just fab... he is soo funny

ReputationRep:
    This poll isn't only aimed at you, dipshit.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: dipshit, havent heard that for a loong time :p:

ReputationRep:
    why isn't grandpa on the list. he's gotta be the best character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    :rofl: dipshit, havent heard that for a loong time :p:
    That guy is the definition of the word.

He thinks he knows the program better than the person who created it. This is what Matt Groening had to say about who he thinks is the best character on the show "My sentimental favorite is Lisa Simpson, because she feels like the only person who is going to grow up and escape Springfield.".

tis_me_lord = dipshit

That guy is the definition of the word.

He thinks he knows the program better than the person who created it. This is what Matt Groening had to say about who he thinks is the best character on the show "My sentimental favorite is Lisa Simpson, because she feels like the only person who is going to grow up and escape Springfield.".

tis_me_lord = dipshit
    I said that there were less women in the program. If you disagree why don't you list any women you can think of, and even with obsecure ones featuring once I'll think of more men from the ones that appear often.

ReputationRep:
    I said that there were less women in the program. If you disagree why don't you list any women you can think of, and even with obsecure ones featuring once I'll think of more men from the ones that appear often.
    and I said, being the best character doesn't mean being the funniest (as pointed by the creator of the show). are you disagreeing with that?

i could probably give you a good amount but i wont, there's definately more male characters on screen per epsiode.

ReputationRep:
    i love Lisa 'Barrrrrrttttttttttt' and Marge "mmmmmnnnnnn" aside from Homer of course

ReputationRep:
    im not interested in matt groening's opinion, im after ever1 on TSR for their opinion

ReputationRep:
    i love homer "save me jebus"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maims87)
    i love homer "save me jebus"

well why dont you marry him then :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 28, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.