Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I've just accepted my offer to study Children's Nursing at Salford this Sept and just wondering if anyone on her will be starting the same time as me??

Thanks

XXXX

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am hopin to be starting there in sep! I have got my interview in two weeks for the same course and was hoping that maybe you could give an idea of what goes on in the group interview I have been doing lots of maths revision so feel ok with that part, just not sure what to expect for the rest and how to prepare. any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    many thanks shmee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyjayne21)
    Hi

I've just accepted my offer to study Children's Nursing at Salford this Sept and just wondering if anyone on her will be starting the same time as me??

Thanks

XXXX
    Hey

I've also just firmed my offer from Salford. I'm doing mental health branch, but also starting in September. So excited!

ReputationRep:
    I am starting the Childrens Nursing degree in September 2011

Lucy xXx

ReputationRep:
    I'm also starting Children's Nursing Degree at Salford this Sept!
    Where's everyone from?

ReputationRep:
    Hey. I am from the Wirral, just by Liverpool. You!?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 15, 2011

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Mon, 7 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.