Simplified matched betting. Watch

dodger1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I have just read through the postings on matched betting and find it more confusing that it should be.There is no need for any complicated laying at Betfair to release Free Bets as a very simple alternative is to just back both sides of an event in a 2 event outcome.
For example in the Football Markets there is The Total Number of Goals in the Game Market-either Odd or Even-only two possible results as 0-0 is classed as Evens.
William Hills Telephone Offer is Bet £30 and get a £60 Free Bet.
Corals Telephone Offer is Bet £30 and get a £60 Free Bet.
In the first game you back an Odd number of goals at Hills with £30 at 10/11 and you back an Even number of goals at Corals also at 10/11 with your £30.
When that match is finished you withdraw £57 back to your account(£3 Loss) but £120 Worth of Free Bets.
The following day when your Free Bets are available repeat the Bets in the next match using your Free Bets-the Odds are exactly the same.Whatever the result you will be able to withdraw £54 from the winning account(stake is not returned) giving you a profit of £51 Guaranteed.
Next day you move on to another two bookmakers.
Send me a PM and i will happily send you comprehensive instructions including the relevant promotional codes.
I have a list of over 50 major bookmakers to use.
Cheers
Roger
Wolvarium
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
*cough* or you could do it using an exchange and get double the profits *cough*

Also the freebets would have to be the same amount
You're limited to events with 2 outcomes.
This method doesn't work with freebets that require wagering.

So all in all its a very limiting method that could be used on about 10 bookmakers, maybe not even that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.6%
No (522)
72.4%

Watched Threads