Turn on thread page Beta

Courses starting a month after freshers.....what would you do? watch

ReputationRep:
    Basically freshers starts September 26th but my course doesn't start till 26th October.

So my question to you is..... Would you go for Sep 26th have freshers fun etc. but have to wait weeks for your first lecture? Or stay at home for an extra month?

I think I'll go for fresher's and try find a way to keep busy through the 1st month....

ReputationRep:
    Go to freshers.

Make the most of a month without courses.

Besides you'll still have all the registration for health center, student cards, courses, gym center etc etc.

You wanna be there so you can hang around with people and meet new friends. If you turn up after a month friendships will be formed and it'll be more difficult for you to make friends.

GO FOR FRESHERS! ITS AWESOME!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mother_eve3088)
    Go to freshers.

Make the most of a month without courses.

Besides you'll still have all the registration for health center, student cards, courses, gym center etc etc.

You wanna be there so you can hang around with people and meet new friends. If you turn up after a month friendships will be formed and it'll be more difficult for you to make friends.

GO FOR FRESHERS! ITS AWESOME!
    This.

If you miss Freshers now, you might not get another chance to have it.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.