controversial new british film coming soon Watch

riversampson
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi Guys,

I've been reading about this new film called 'blooded'. Its controversial as it is rumoured to be both pro and anti hunting. From the looks of the comments it's getting on youtube and wikipedia it's angered both hunting enthusiasts and Animal rights activists.

got to love the way us Brits make a film.

Anyone going to be seeing it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv06vDKXHh0

Moderator Note: I have heard about marketing strategies from this production company spamming film forums as a way to advertise this film. I am going to give this the benefit of the doubt and allow the thread to go ahead, but if I start seeing advertising posts from either the OP or other suspiciously new accounts, I won't hesitate to delete this thread. - Phalanges
Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't get it. Why does a film have to take a political stance? Seems to me that it's just a film about the kidnapped being shot at.
Dawn Of The Dead (remake) wasn't a political film but it had news clips at the start of it, in a similar fashion to the way that trailer does. DOTD wasn't political in the slightest, and I don't see how this film can be construed to be either.
It's just a horror/thriller.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (134)
27.29%
No (357)
72.71%

Watched Threads