Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

Just wondering if anyone else is going to the selection day on Wednesday. How are you preparing/feeling about it?

Also any current students or people who have received offers from Greenwich, what was the interview/selection day like? What were the questions asked?

Thanks!

xxx

ReputationRep:
    hi i was suppose to go to the selection day to day , but i missed it. am going on thurday(tommorrow) and am nerveous. how did it go and wat questions did they ask u at the interview. HELP THNKS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missb1)
    hi i was suppose to go to the selection day to day , but i missed it. am going on thurday(tommorrow) and am nerveous. how did it go and wat questions did they ask u at the interview. HELP THNKS
    Hey,

it went well. The maths/lit tests were hard and about half didn't get through to interview stage. Just remember to stay calm and not rush anything.

In regards to the interview mine was quite long, about half an hour, and they asked alot of questions for example:

why nursing?
    what qualities to you need?
    how would you cope with difficult patients?
    why Greenwich?
    etc

just be yourself and be honest.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missb1)
    Hey! How did it go? X

ReputationRep:
    unfortunately i did not get through with the maths and English test ... but am looking forward to another interview on Wednesday for City. hopefully i will get in there. it my last chance!!! thnks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bouncealong)
    Hey,

it went well. The maths/lit tests were hard and about half didn't get through to interview stage. Just remember to stay calm and not rush anything.

In regards to the interview mine was quite long, about half an hour, and they asked alot of questions for example:

why nursing?
    why Greenwich?
    etc

Good luck!

May i ask you, what were the tests like...especially English did u had to write an essay...do you recommend any website I can practice cos next week I have my selection day as well...Congrat im glad you pass it

ReputationRep:
    Please some one reply to me...I have my selection day next week and i am pretty nervous, do you know any website to practice...like some unis have...apart from move on web. Thank-you any suggestion i would appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

why nursing?
    why Greenwich?
    etc

Good luck!

Hi...Im glad you pass it..can u be more specific about English...what was it like, do we have to write an article or just write an essay...I would appreciated if you reply...
    Many thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

why nursing?
    why Greenwich?
    etc

Good luck!

Hello, I got an interview on Thursday. I'm really scared about the Maths Questions. I aint that good in maths.. Can you please tell me what type of maths questions they asked so I can revise on that topic?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if the maths questions multiple choice and how many questions were there and how many do you need to get right?? I got an interview on Thursday I'm really scared about it can someone tell me please??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 9, 2013

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.