Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've recently spent a lot of time in the dentist because I have problems with my jaw.

He told me it could be because I grind my teeth at night (which I never knew I did) which is a sign of stress. He gave me a splint, but it seems to be making it worse!

I did a bit of research into the symptoms of stress, and noticed I actually have a few.

For example, my skin's gotten really bad, my hair's started coming out when I brush it, I feel run down all the time and I even recently had to go to the doctors because I was hallucinating (I'm not on drugs btw!) He told me it could be stress as well.

Until I actually researched this, I didn't feel stressed at all! Now I do though!

Any ideas? Is it worth another trip to the docs?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I assume you mentioned all the previous symptoms with your original trip to your GP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beska)
    I assume you mentioned all the previous symptoms with your original trip to your GP?
    Well I didn't have them when I went last... other than my jaw being f**ked..

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you just have worms?

ReputationRep:
    I suggest going back to your GP and stating your other symptoms. It might have a large effect on your diagnosis.
    But it does seem like it's stress related, especially the hair part.

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.