Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey guys need some serious help here.

I took a quick browse on the campus map and realise the engineering building is at one far corner of the campus. I was planning on firming Concept Place for my accommodation but looks like Henry Price Building would be a wiser choice for me, it literally just beside the school.

how far is concept place from engineering school? is it walkable or is there a direct bus that i could hop on?

ReputationRep:
    anyone could help me with this?

ReputationRep:
    somebody please

ReputationRep:
    up the thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanglewire)
    hey guys need some serious help here.

I took a quick browse on the campus map and realise the engineering building is at one far corner of the campus. I was planning on firming Concept Place for my accommodation but looks like Henry Price Building would be a wiser choice for me, it literally just beside the school.

how far is concept place from engineering school? is it walkable or is there a direct bus that i could hop on?
    Concept Place would probably be about 20 minutes walk from the engineering buildings. I don't think there's a bus.
    Henry Price may be nearer but remember that most of it isn't en suite and also it can be a bit noisy.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.