Turn on thread page Beta

How do you go from a couple of dates and drunken nights out to being a couple? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ok so I met this girl at a club once and it ended with us spending most the night on each others face, I then got her number and asked her out for a drink. Since then we've been out twice and the first time I spent the night at her flat (although nothing happened). I also saw her again at the same club we met and had the opportunity of drunken sex round her flat, however for reasons I can't remember, it never happened. Anyway the two times we've been out it's seemed more like we were friends then a couple, we never really kissed at all. Mostly because I'm crap with girls and I never know when and how to initiate a kiss. I like her and I'm fairly sure she likes me because at the end of our second date she said she wanted to see me again. I think we're both free Wednesday night and I was considering cooking dinner for her round mine (because I can't afford to do anything else). Any tips and advice would be awesome.

ReputationRep:
    You want to cook for her? I don't understand, aren't you a guy?

ReputationRep:
    That's nice

Well, it sounds like she's interested so just be forward and ask her what she wants from the situation e.g. is she looking for a relationship or just a casual ting?

If she does, cool, if she doesn't, ask if you can just **** like bunnies. Everyones a winner.

Grow a pair of balls and kiss her, if she doesn't respond, then sorry it ain't happening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiZZeeKiD)
    That's nice

Well, it sounds like she's interested so just be forward and ask her what she wants from the situation e.g. is she looking for a relationship or just a casual ting?

If she does, cool, if she doesn't, ask if you can just **** like bunnies. Everyones a winner.
    ting :rofl:

sorry....

ReputationRep:
    Cybergrad is right.. adn Yawn11.. Girl loves guys who can cook for them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    You want to cook for her? I don't understand, aren't you a guy?
    I don't understand? Men have had their fair share of being top of the world in cooking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steph90)
    ting :rofl:

sorry....
    lols. I know, it's like tourettes, it just happens....

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know I need to man up and just kiss her, however I feel like I've never had the chance. As well as being too nervous about ****ing it up or something. If I can get her round my house on Wednesday, after eating we'll probably watch a film or something. Seems the best opportunity then, if I don't cower out. Damn I wish I had the confidence I have when drunk all the time.

ReputationRep:
    It seems like she's attracted to you, and likes you as a person, so I reckon you have a good chance!
    But the longer you leave it, the more chance there is you'll get friendzoned or she'll meet someone else... So go for it!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 14, 2011
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.