What do you do when... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
You have a step-family member who has crossed the line and you hate them, yet come over every single day so you feel like you have to hide away in your own house, and just this moment hes walked through the door and walked straight into the room where I am studying for an exam, and sat down and made himself at home so now I can't study
lonely14
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Tell him to go out and lock the door. :dontknow:
DiZZeeKiD
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Act like there's nothing wrong when there blantently is? Turn the other cheek when he's taking the piss? **** that! Thats not how the man of the house acts, you gotta defend your territory, guard your patch.....and so on.

Seriously, I hear you. Its your house, stand your ground and tell them to do one. Noone should make you feel uncomfortable in your own house.
hissyfit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
tell him nicely that you would like your own space and that if he wants to talk you can arrange that at a later time...
good luck
Tara_Ward
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by DiZZeeKiD)
Act like there's nothing wrong when there blantently is? Turn the other cheek when he's taking the piss? **** that! Thats not how the man of the house acts, you gotta defend your territory, guard your patch.....and so on.

Seriously, I hear you. Its your house, stand your ground and tell them to do one. Noone should make you feel uncomfortable in your own house.
This^ Just don't pee on the rug.

Tell him to shove off it's not his house man.
Mr. Gutsy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Buy a really mean dog, and have it situated in the room this person you speak of most frequents.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (541)
80.27%
Leave (133)
19.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise