The Student Room Group

Mixed race relationships aren't a good idea....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
This thread isnt about black and white mixed race relationships

Then why is the title of this thread regarding "mixed race relationships"? Black and white is a mix isn't it?
You trollin'

mixed Caucasian European / East asian girls are ridiculously hot (Leah Dizon for example)
Reply 42
What are your parents races? though. I will never forget the problems I had growing up, I can tell that many people didnt like me then because of my ethnicity.. I dont receive racial abuse anymore to that scale but our childhoods have a great influence on the rest of our lives.

Chinese, black and some other ethnicities. I love being mixed. :smile:. I have never been racist against due to being mixed though. I do not know about people not liking you due to your ethnicity, maybe it is another reason. Yes, childhood does have an influence in our lives but it is up to you not to allow it to affect your live.
Original post by lukejoshjedi
You trollin'

mixed Caucasian European / East asian girls are ridiculously hot (Leah Dizon for example)

Leah Dizon = super hot!!!

Just to confirm your fact. :smile:
Just because you think you're ugly and got bullied in school doesn't mean you have to direct your self-hatred outwards and advocate genocide against the rest of us (which is the stance anti-miscegenation is to all intents and purposes, btw. If you said "relationships that produce Jews/blacks/gypsies/English people are a bad idea" it would be self-evidently a position calculated to lessen or destroy the population of members of that racial group. The idea that this does not apply with respect to mixed-race people is just an extra aspect of discrimination against mixed race people.).

Yeah, I got bullied and harassed in extra ways on account of being mixed-race. But had I been white or black would I suddenly have been popular? Noooope. I might have dodged the odd insult from the odd neo-Nazi but that's it. People are douchebags for many reasons, but the vast majority of the time they're douchebags for no reason at all. Internalising the taunts of school bullies and directing their own racism towards yourself isn't the world's problem, it's yours. Learn to love yourself, m8.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by street.lovin'
And I have seen a mixed raced baby that is cuter than a full raced a baby. It's subjective.

People should be proud of who they are. Not all mixed race people are attractive, but neither are all full raced are attractive. Thsi is the same as saying 'not everyone is attractive'....

True. Bue generally speaking, people tend to say mixed race people are more beutiful than those of full race. I am mixed by the way.
Oh shush. Not ALL mixed race people are attractive anyways. I do not understand this idea that if you are mixed you are automatically attractive. LIke people all say mixed raced babies are so cute. I have seen a full raced baby that is cuter than a mixed raced baby

No not all mixed race people are attractive but not all full-raced people are attractive either. Genetics is a lottery, you can get the good genes or the bad or a mix of both.

Most people get bullied in school. By your logic people with glasses shouldn't have kids because they risk the child having bad eyesight and getting bullied for that.

Also I'd just like to point out beauty is subjective, what you find unattractive someone else might describe as stunning
True. Bue generally speaking, people tend to say mixed race people are more beutiful than those of full race. I am mixed by the way.

Yep. I don't agree with them really. I think there are more pretty people in every race. :P
You idiot I've seen so many attractive good looking Mixed race girls just cos your ugly don't blame it on everyone I've have every intention of getting with a white girl and what if we decided we want kids what are you gonna say huh, try stopping me?! I don't think so, stop your judgmental view and think. Mixed race babies benefit from both worlds I'm sorry you have a tiny brain and slanted eyes but deal with it.
Reply 49
I think OP's 2nd point should be struck as it is entirely subjective. Bullying and the need for more donors seem like relevant points though (although the title is a bit extreme!)
Reply 50
This is good to hear but I am referring more to the mixture of Caucasian and oriental races. Orientals im sure receive the most verbal racial insults out of all the races. As well this please read my point about eye shape.

i agree
Mixed race relationships aren't a bad thing at all. Children with more diverse genes are not only more likely to be attractive, but also healthier and immune to more conditions - congratulations by the way :smile:.

There's nothing wrong with oriental eyes. I think they're hot on girl. I sees lots of cute oriental girls around uni, and if they're mixed it can only be a good thing.

You've obviously had a bad experience, being mixed gives you access to two cultures, with all the benefits and drawbacks that come with that. Still, I would think there are more benefits than drawbacks involved.

Plus, when you get around to having children, they are likely to be something else. :wink:
Anecdotal evidence at it's best!
Reply 53
I'm white, and I sure as hell woulden't mind getting with rihanna...
Im not sure if you understand what i meant- please read my earlier comment. what i mean by eye shape is that if a black person and a white person have an interracial marriage and have an offspring their child will look more physically 'near' to what the races look like on their own. Black and white people have the same physical eye shape. where as a white person and an oriental person have different eye shapes. I have pale white skin and slanted oriental eyes, which gives an appearance that looks unattractive.

In your opinion. I've seen mixed white/oriental people who look quite attractive. Seriously, this bizarre superiority/inferiority complex you have where you decide that just because something looks unattractive ON YOU and ACCORDING TO YOU that every instance of it is exactly the same as your example is actually quite self-centred in a weird way. The judgement is completely relative, stop expecting that other people conform to your ideals.

Also your obsession with eyes betrays the nature of your belief - black and white people often have very different noses, mouths, etc. Your eyes probably don't jump out as odd as much as you think they do, you just have a distorted view of your face because of low self esteem.
Firstly I would like to make it clear that I am of a mixed ethnicity Asian and Caucasian and I think that this mix in particular is not good for the children produced out of relationships between orientals and Caucasians relationships. This is why:

1. I have experienced alot of problems growing up, including intense continuous physical and mental bullying throughout school years. As you might of guessed they were focused on racial attacks particularly focused on the Chinese side of my mixed heritage.

2. As well as this the physical appearance is usually not attractive, and this is why I am looking at the oriental / white combination in particular. I have pale white skin but with eyes that are are asian slanted shape.

3. Another problem is that if anything goes wrong your more likely screwed as a mixed person the rarer the mixture the worst it is. Like when it comes to the scarcity of bone marrow surgery for example.

You think full blooded chinese children don't get bullied, or even full blooded Caucasian children? Everyone gets bullied in school regardless or ethnic background.
Original post by Tootles
OP specifically said Chinese later in the post, idiot.

Caucasian is a generic term for white of European ancestry. Like English, French, German, Scandinavian, some American, &c.

Also, did I mention you're an idiot?

Bit OTT. Suppose you've been waiting to call someone an idiot for a long time, yeah?
Reply 57
Less attractive? Really? Personally I find the skin tones of mixed race men/women 10x nicer than non-mixed men/women. And that makes them look really attractive. Jessica Alba's skin tone, for example, is beautiful.
I'm actually quite jealous, I'd love to be mixed race. You get the best of both worlds in terms of having two cultures (in most cases), and the health benefits of having a diverse gene pool.
So no, I disagree, if anything, same-race relationships are crap :tongue:
Reply 58
Original post by littleshambles
Bit OTT. Suppose you've been waiting to call someone an idiot for a long time, yeah?
Yeah, to be honest. I've had a bit of a crap time of it recently, and needed to vent some frustration. Sorry about that.
Original post by Tootles
Yeah, to be honest. I've had a bit of a crap time of it recently, and needed to vent some frustration. Sorry about that.

I feel bad now. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending