The Student Room Group

Mixed race relationships aren't a good idea....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Make it so.
As a brownie, I might take issue with this. :biggrin:
A blonde bimbo won't take the piss out of your language!
didn't read but mixed kids are the cutest! :awesome:
Anon so you don't receive neg?

My brother is engaged to a half-chinese girl and they're expecting a baby. I don't see how it matters? I know loads of mixed race relationships with children involved and they've all been perfectly happy!
Mixing up the gene pool is the way to go. If we didn't we'd all die.

Your points aren't necessarily related to being mixed race.

1) Bullies will find any reason to bully someone. It had nothing to do with the fact you were mixed race, it was because you had a weaker personality and the bully took advantage of it. I was bullied myself (not due to my mixed race-ness) but because I never stood up for myself.

2) You get ugly people of every ethnicity.

3) Yeah but this is a similar problem with some ethnic minorities as certain groups won't donate bone marrow/organs as they hold some religious belief against it, are scared, or just aren't exposed to the idea of it.

I'm mixed, never did me any harm. My kids will probably be mixed, and they'll be well good.
Original post by Anonymous
This is good to hear but I am referring more to the mixture of Caucasian and oriental races. Orientals im sure receive the most verbal racial insults out of all the races. As well this please read my point about eye shape.

I feel that mixed asian race are beautiful. Went out with one, part fillipino and he is by far the most attractive person i've been with.
Original post by Tsukuyomi
OP, speak for yourself. I get attention, maybe you just ugly.

1/4 latin, 1/4 white, 1/2 black.

HELLO :smile:
I agree with Implo
In my humble opinion it is very racist and naive to say mixed race relationships are bad.
I am currently in a mixed race relationship and find you very offensive.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 127
I'm pretty sure you're just quite unfortunate and you're using race as the problem, or just trollin.
Make the best with what you have, I'm sure there's 100's of people worse of than you.
OP got bullied, so now is generalizing.

BTW - Stop trying to put other people in your situation, you're week minded and can't stand up for yourself. Other mixed race people can, hello.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 129
Original post by LaughingBro
East Asians seems to get the most stick.

They really don't. Esp compared to Blacks, Middle Easterners & South Asians.
Original post by amsie/

^ E.Asians might not be the most hated but seems to get the most petty racist remarks from random chavs.
Original post by Implo
So Chinese people shouldn't have kids because they might get bullied for their slanted eyes to...?

Many East Asians don't have 'slanted' or 'narrow' eyes btw.
Firstly I would like to make it clear that I am of a mixed ethnicity Asian and Caucasian and I think that this mix in particular is not good for the children produced out of relationships between orientals and Caucasians relationships. This is why:

1. I have experienced alot of problems growing up, including intense continuous physical and mental bullying throughout school years. As you might of guessed they were focused on racial attacks particularly focused on the Chinese side of my mixed heritage.

2. As well as this the physical appearance is usually not attractive, and this is why I am looking at the oriental / white combination in particular. I have pale white skin but with eyes that are are asian slanted shape.

3. Another problem is that if anything goes wrong your more likely screwed as a mixed person the rarer the mixture the worst it is. Like when it comes to the scarcity of bone marrow surgery for example.

maybe you're just a bitter prejudiced **** and that's why people don't like you, nothing to do with mixed race. By the way, I bet you are far more beautiful than you even realise.
Reply 133
Original post by LaughingBro
^ E.Asians might not be the most hated but seems to get the most petty racist remarks from random chavs.

I have no idea where you are getting this from :s-smilie:
imo they don't at all, I think chavs are racist to anyone non-white :lol:
East asians have it easy compared to other ethnic minorities.
Reply 134
Nope. Not true. Gotta love the asian chicks.
I on the other hand am happy with my mixed race status. The ball is in your court to make yourself happy, OP, not the universe and certainly not your racial profile.
Firstly I would like to make it clear that I am of a mixed ethnicity Asian and Caucasian and I think that this mix in particular is not good for the children produced out of relationships between orientals and Caucasians relationships. This is why:

1. I have experienced alot of problems growing up, including intense continuous physical and mental bullying throughout school years. As you might of guessed they were focused on racial attacks particularly focused on the Chinese side of my mixed heritage.

2. As well as this the physical appearance is usually not attractive, and this is why I am looking at the oriental / white combination in particular. I have pale white skin but with eyes that are are asian slanted shape.

3. Another problem is that if anything goes wrong your more likely screwed as a mixed person the rarer the mixture the worst it is. Like when it comes to the scarcity of bone marrow surgery for example.

i've never read a bigger load of bull**** in my entire life.
i'm in a mixed race relationship, my boyfriend is oriental and no way would i have ever thought of these before getting together, because its STUPID.
you probably got bullied for being such an ******** rather than for your race tbh.
I heard that sometimes black people get bullied on account of their race, thus after many hours of consideration have come to the conclusion that we must ban black people

I digress

But seriously, I'm sorry you got bullied and it really does seem to have affected you if you feel this way; I hope that you lead a successful life as people who hold these views are generally **** at life anyway
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 138
I agree. Different species shouldn't breed.

This sounds beautiful (genuinely).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending