Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am now on my 9th parcel that has gone missing by Royal Mail since December and Im totally at a loss of what to do...

It started during the winter, after the snow and to be honest I accepted that was genuine but its just been getting worse and worse...

I made a complaint to Royal Mail after my 6th had gone missing but they ruled there was no logical reason for this and just told me that Id just been unlucky as they have large amounts of mail everyday and its inevitable that some go missing etc etc....

I really can't help but feel something isn't right with this but Royal Mail don't want to take me seriously...

ReputationRep:
    That sucks. I'm sorry this has happened to you. Did you take your case to the postal review panel after you complained to the Royal Mail? they might be able to resolve the issue. If you remain dissatisfied with the response, you can talk to the Postal Redress Service (POSTRS) (an ombudsman)

Click here

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried getting things sent by recorded delivery to prove that it is Royal Mails fault rather than someone stealing it from your postbox?

ReputationRep:
    Damn, thought it said 'pot going missing' now that would have been a good read!

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.