Multiple conditional offers - LSE or Warwick? Watch

ChiLonEC
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hello,

I recently received conditional offers from LSE and Warwick for postgrad study - MSc Management Science for LSE and MSc Business Analystics & Consulting for Warwick. Since I studied undergrad in the US, I'm not very familiar with the process here with regards to conditional offers. Do I - or should I - accept both offers? If so, can I back out of one of them if I get into the other? They've laid out different conditions for me to fulfill - Warwick is asking me to take the GRE and obtain a certain score - so I don't feel comfortable turning down either school because I don't know if I'll be confirmed at the other!

Any advice you can give will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!
Doubler
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
To accept the offer you need to be given an unconditional offer. When you get offered one you can respond with a firm acceptance of their offer depending on which one you want to go to. You should try to meet their conditions which may result in an unconditional offer once all conditions have been met, then make your choice.

Both are good but Warwick has a better reputation in the business world.

ps I got into the same course at Warwick so might see you maybe.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Performance Design and Practice Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?