Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I bought 30 lotto tickets last friday and won **** all, my friend bought one ticket and won £60, i lost my temper and blamed her,was it wrong for me to act that way or did she overreact ?

ReputationRep:
    Its wrong of you to waste our time with your jibba jabba

ReputationRep:
    :nopity: You win some, you lose some.

ReputationRep:
    How did she overreact? You've given us no information on your friend other than she won more than you.

Get over yourself, you can't get angry at someone for winnng more than you, or else you don't understand the way the lottery works.

ReputationRep:
    Cool story bro.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by berryboysh)
    I bought 30 lotto tickets last friday and won **** all, my friend bought one ticket and won £60, i lost my temper and blamed her,was it wrong for me to act that way or did she overreact ?
    You bought 30 tickets and you're surprised you didn't win anything when the overall odds of winning are 1 in ~57 :rolleyes:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by unknownking321)
    :nopity: You win some, you lose some.
    ~ Yeah, you might get lucky now and then ~

Seriously though you can't blame anyone for you not being able to guess a set of random numbers,

ReputationRep:
    If you can't afford the loss - don't play. It's supposed to be fun.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.