Help!What should i do?! Watch

berryboysh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Ok so i was trying to move the tv forward a little when it fell of the stand and smashed to pieces! Its my sisters new 42inch plasma tv,she has gone into town and left me in her house,she will prob be back within the hr so i need to work out a plan and fast! I suppose i could hide it in the car boot for now and say to me sis the man who delivered the tv had delivered the wrong one,took it away and is coming back with the other one, in the meantime it gives me time to find a replacement? What u think?
TheProdigy2k9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Don't you get insurance anyway?
DiZZeeKiD
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Honesty is the best policy. Doubtless she will find out anyway. Just offer to buy a new one?
hanaalou
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
own up
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Lol, unlucky.
Gwalchgwyn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Take a dump where the telly was and leave a note saying "**** you" for the lulz.
SuperiorHuman
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Gwalchgwyn)
Take a dump where the telly was and leave a note saying "**** you" for the lulz.
Not funny. OP destroyed expensive tv, needs to own up. Simple as that. :rolleyes:
johnnn
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SuperiorHuman)
Not funny. OP destroyed expensive tv, needs to own up. Simple as that. :rolleyes:
Oh stop being so serious its tsr!
Miss Honey
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I know its chessy but you should just tell her the truth.Sooner or later she will find out so why not get it over and done with:confused: If you lie it will just keep getting bigger and bigger until you HAVE to tell her.So tell her know and stop being such a child.She will forgive you if you tell her carmly and nicely.Say you will pay for a new one or help to fix it or whatever.

Just tell her the turth and nothing but the truth
From Jenny Honeyxx
berryboysh
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Miss Honey)
I know its chessy but you should just tell her the truth.Sooner or later she will find out so why not get it over and done with:confused: If you lie it will just keep getting bigger and bigger until you HAVE to tell her.So tell her know and stop being such a child.She will forgive you if you tell her carmly and nicely.Say you will pay for a new one or help to fix it or whatever.

Just tell her the turth and nothing but the truth
From Jenny Honeyxx
if i told her the truth she would stab be again so i kept to my original story that the wrong one was delivered and there sending out a new one, i hid the broken tv in the back of me car for now, and i will buy her a new similar tv and pretend that the parcel guy delivered it,so its all good except me being £400 worse of
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (182)
18.86%
No (582)
60.31%
Not really bothered about them (201)
20.83%

Watched Threads