The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Planar
Umm.. according to the TSR timestamps, you were 11 minutes late

The deadline is 11:59pm on October 15...
Original post by AnimalSpirit
15 pounds.. wow - I paid 140 pounds. Get over it :biggrin:

i paid 190 pounds :rolleyes:
Original post by punctuation
WHEW! finally finished and submitted wooooooo!

:woo:
Yay! Still go for St John's in the end?

Original post by punctuation
The deadline is 11:59pm on October 15...
Yep, still got another 16 hours...
Original post by Brand New Eyes
done. Although remember TSR is only a small selection of the data pool, and you're not competing against just those in your chosen college, its everyone across the subject (colleges do confer with each other!).

Just to let you know you're not alone in the worcester front, one girl from my school is also applying for EL&L there :smile:
Currently we have 129 people on the stalking page. Last year, Oxford received 17144 applications. Therefore, approximately 0.8% of applicants are on our spreadsheet.
Reply 7164
is there any indian oxford applicant here?
Original post by pai2502

Original post by pai2502

I'm about 38\frac{3}{8} Indian, but have lived in the UK all my life. Does that count? :tongue:
Reply 7166
Original post by fluteflute
I'm about 38\frac{3}{8} Indian, but have lived in the UK all my life. Does that count? :tongue:

by 3/8 do you mean...
1. I eat curry
2. Have indian friends
3. have watched indian movies
;p if yes, umm i guess you would need a bit more than that! ;D
Original post by pai2502
by 3/8 do you mean...
1. I eat curry
2. Have indian friends
3. have watched indian movies
;p if yes, umm i guess you would need a bit more than that! ;D
I eat a lot of curry, but other than my Indian connection is only my grandparents :tongue:
Original post by pai2502

Meee ;D Although I haven't lived here for all that long :tongue: Where are you applying to/for what subject?
Original post by Planar
Umm.. according to the TSR timestamps, you were 11 minutes late

true saying =))
Reply 7170
Original post by fluteflute
I eat a lot of curry, but other than my Indian connection is only my grandparents :tongue:

oh... I thought you were just kiddin..so, what are you applying to? which college? Myself - Worcester, EL & L
Reply 7171
Original post by moonlight10
Meee ;D Although I haven't lived here for all that long :tongue: Where are you applying to/for what subject?

So where do you live at present? EL & L. Worcester.
Original post by Neopolitan Girl
I want my UCAS letter ;_; And also track isn't letting me in, are the login details for track different to apply?

your username and password won't change, your personal ID might change.
Original post by Planar
It's been sent. I've been on fb all evening looking for someone to help me procrastinate - I found no one and ended up writing a 3k word essay. That was just bant - and now, bed

What? You keep appearing offline on my chat. This won't do. this won't do at all :no:
Original post by PhateGBR
I'm applying for History and Politics at Balliol College :smile: What's your college of choice?

I'm applying to read it at The Queen's College. :smile:
Original post by desy.kris
your username and password won't change, your personal ID might change.

I got the welcome letter today and managed to log in with the Personal ID they gave me on there, which was exactly the same as the one that's given before :s-smilie: Then again maybe I shouldn't keep trying to login late at night, I'm not complaining that it's working now :biggrin:
Original post by Neopolitan Girl
I got the welcome letter today and managed to log in with the Personal ID they gave me on there, which was exactly the same as the one that's given before :s-smilie: Then again maybe I shouldn't keep trying to login late at night, I'm not complaining that it's working now :biggrin:

ouch! Track always has problems. but good that it works now :biggrin: which other unis are you applying to?
Reply 7177
woudl someone like to make a ppe 2012 thread??
cos i did one and they moved it....
Original post by umib
woudl someone like to make a ppe 2012 thread??
cos i did one and they moved it....

That would be the Oxbridge mods, there's a reason they moved it. They don't want the forum getting clogged up with specific courses for specific universities because there are just so many. You could try doing one in the general forum rather than the oxford one.
Waiting for an acknowledgement is driving me crazy :colondollar:

Don't you just hate waiting? :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending