Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brand New Eyes)
    :woo: cant wait. Ah Kant :rolleyes: Is it wrong that the only book that was a page turner is erm erm [SIZE="1"]Harry Potter + wikipedia pages[/SIZE]. Hmm interesting about Descartes, he really doesn't have a leg to stand on but opinions and that. Oh no! She's leaving the mothership for another land! Judas!

It's the truth! So i) I don't think you're rubbing it in ii) I don't even care if you do iii) Maths > holiday? I'd have to disagree but whatever floats your boat

Indeed! Although fb has started to do it now too! How very authoritarian hmmph! The friends that always appear on your profile are supposedly the ones you interact with the most.

Well *embarrassed smile* your (well what I think is your) profile is private so... I can't exactly post on your wall, not that I would anyway! too stalkery even by my standards
    I think its a bit of a funny argument to be honest.. but hey, if it makes him happy. And as long as the wiki pages you read are related to your topic you'll be fine Wiki has saved me more than once this year, because no one messes with the maths pages haha. Well at least its to a close neighbour, she's dropping applied for it (mechanics and calculus) which is a shame.

iii) Maths at Oxford >> holiday (is much greater than). and my boat is thoroughly floated

Yea.. well.. at least FB doesn't actually make you pick them :/

It is probably mine. If it has a fantabulus collection of fandabidosie people in thier matriculation gear (white bow tie don'tcha know, oh so Oxford) it's all mine. And there's nothing wrong with having a nice stalker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doloroushazy)
    bummer! that is how I have maintained a facade of vague intelligence throughout my highschool years. my cover will be blown

haha well that's a good sign! what college are you at?
    Iknow! but I'm sure it'll be good for us in the long run.

Trin Trinity Trin Trinity Trin Trin Trroo (to the tune of chim chimmeny)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manic_fuzz)
    I have a real best-friend

Well yes, Rhys is a boy's name :rofl:
    Ok, Ok, no need to show off.

Well.. surely you can change your fb gender and it will sort out that little.. misunderstanding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JMusson)
    Ok, Ok, no need to show off.

Well.. surely you can change your fb gender and it will sort out that little.. misunderstanding

What? :lolwut: I'm really confused?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    This thread has reached over 10k posts, so needs to be closed

New thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1822627

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.