32%
No, never. (1)
4%
SuperiorHuman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I am sure most people on here say they will or do, but I will doubt it. So who will fess up? Or will there be a lot of liars? Washing hands is extremely important.

Nowadays I see a lot of males that go inside a bathroom, simply run cold water over their hands for a couple of seconds and walk straight out. Disgusting. The proper way to do it is:

By rubbing your hands vigorously for at least 20 seconds. Then remember to scrub all surfaces, including the backs of your hands, wrists, between your fingers and under your fingernails.

I remember in Year 9 when we did a prac in Science and did a swab of all the dirty germ infested spots such as toilet door handles. We then grew them in jelly. Gross. I bet if the portion of you that don't wash your hands had done this experiment, you would be a clean person now.
iamnotasealion
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
..inb4 'but urine is sterile! :nooo:'
No Man
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't after I pee, because I don't urinate on my hands, but I do wash my hands regularly at other times of the day.
ChaoticSkills
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
no, its stupid dere jus gnna get derty agen
Psyk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think a splash of cold water is fine if you've only been holding your penis. I wash far more thoroughly after a number 2.

You can't avoid germs completely. There's no need to be obsessive about cleaning.
Core2Duo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Disgusting (to all of the responses so far...) , I always wash my hands.
nick66
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No need.
never do,never have.
Your body has the capability to build up antibodies to fight infections.
cakefish
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sometimes in public toilets or clubs and bars soap just ain't available...
Empire08
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Wash hands -> touch numerous dirty handles on the way out.

Who cares anyway? It's probably not going to make you ill, if anything it might boost your immune system. Clean freaks are annoying.
espada00
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not needed if you manage to do a hands free pee, no stains whatsoever (where a silent cheer is then in order) , but after curling out a big one, always, no matter how many squares of paper you used.
converselove
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Always, seriously, always.
Billa Bong
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
not everytime i pee or if i'm in a hurry but usually yeah...number 2 yup i always do with soap
Paul McCartney
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Always, of course!
kopite493
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
always wash before and after XD
JordanS93
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by No Man)
I don't after I pee, because I don't urinate on my hands, but I do wash my hands regularly at other times of the day.
Its not about the urine on the hands, its about touching the flush to flush the toilet (Although if in a public toilets this won't be relevant to boys because of urinals), also the door handles and the taps. The amount of bacteria in these places is horrific. :eek:

The best toilets I have seen were in Germany. You moved your hand over a sensor and the toilet flushed ... Then there was another sensor for the tap. The hand dryer was the sort where you just put your hands underneath it. Plus there was no actual door to enter the toilets Amazingly hygienic.
*Dreaming*
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not always, I only touch my clothes when I pee afterall....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (488)
80%
Leave (122)
20%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed