Turn on thread page Beta

Trainee Dental Nurse Apprenticeship NVQ3 watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi all!

I have an interview coming up for a Trainee Dental Nurse position,
    any interview tips or advice?

I'm nervous for this interview as I used to work in an Estate Agents & I hated it! so this is a complete career change for me, I don't know what to expect!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crunchie___x)
    Hi all!

I'm nervous for this interview as I used to work in an Estate Agents & I hated it! so this is a complete career change for me, I don't know what to expect!
    Well done for getting the interview, that shows that they like what they've read about you on paper. They will ask you around some of that experience when they see you so you should feel confident describing the work you've done and what you aspire to do. Can you clearly articulate why you want to be a dental nurse?

Other than that your personality and body language etc. will win it for you. Its tough but be relaxed if possible not nervy if you can. Smilie, friendly.

Definitely ask them questions about the role and the practice.

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Hi all!

Hi,

can I ask where you looked for the position? just I'm looking for a Trainee dental nurse job but can't seem to find any. Any tips would be great x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naomib)
    Hi,

can I ask where you looked for the position? just I'm looking for a Trainee dental nurse job but can't seem to find any. Any tips would be great x
    Hi there, I have just signed up with Harriet Ellis training & Recruitment Group E-Learning online National diploma course. They have a "online portal" with vacancies for their students and you get your username and password once you enrol. I found them very helpful and have applied to some of the vacancies that they gave me, fingers crossed.

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    How did your interview go? Im currently recruiting for apprentice dental nurses in Gloucester. Let me know if you are still looking.
    Thanks xx

Hi all!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Apprenticeship zone:

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Zone

All you need to know about higher and degree apprenticeships.

GIGF logo

Meet the apprentices

Read these case studies from real apprentices to hear the truth about what it's like!

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Vacancies

Find the latest higher and degree apprenticeship opportunities.

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick links:

Unanswered apprenticeships and alternatives to university threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.