Anyone got an offer for electronics at UCL Watch

liam251
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Has anyone got at offer at UCL for electronics and electrical engineering, who went to the interviews in February? I had my interview on the 9th of February and they said they will reply back in 4 weeks time, but I haven't heard from them yet still
therealOG
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Email them?
naugh123
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
yeah i had an interview on the 1st of december and got my offer about 2 weeks later?... maybe you should contact them, there may be a problem of some sort. i hope this helps!
KitKatFrench
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah I got mine a while ago - I wouldn't worry too much as a friend of mine had a compsci interview at UCL at a similar time to you (2nd of Feb I think) and his offer took a while to come through as there was a large backlog with exam marking on their end

Good luck!
liam251
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
so would it be a better idea to wait a few more days, then if I don't hear from them I will send an email
naugh123
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by liam251)
so would it be a better idea to wait a few more days, then if I don't hear from them I will send an email
i think you should wait till the end of the month as thats when i think they stop giving out offers.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah quite a while ago.
jasonkoh
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I got it without an interview in the first week of February... hey.. does anyone have an opinion on whether I should go for EEE at UCL or Imperial? cuz according to guardian subject rankings.. UCL seem to be always above Imperial.. but then again I think Imperial is better recognized.. i need some opinions.. THanks..
CocoPop
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Are you an international student? It's sometimes the case that international/EU (i.e. non UK) applicants hear a bit later. I heard back in mid-late March (for Mech Eng), but I also applied quite late...

I'd say wait another week and then email them if you don't hear. It's not unheard of for offers to come out as late as April (SOAS seemed to do this to a lot of people when I was applying), but it's plain annoying and you have every right to email them about it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 25 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?