Where will/would you move to when you leave Education? Watch

DdotT
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Where ever you are be it the UK or elsewhere, where would you move given the chance?
If you don't want to move why?

I would like to move to Japan, no I'm not trolling. I know the earthquake was horrific but I'm sure soon after this Japan will be again one of the nicest places to be. If not Japan proberbly Australia.

Why? Well i hate the way modern day britain has turned out, most of the country is just asbos, over crowding, too much immigration, benefits, stupid fat ugly mums with 6 children, obese people.
imperial maniac
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Don't forget those darn muslims!

Nah but seriously I think I'll go around the world, so I can say I saw some **** before I die, do some crazy stuff, have some fun, meet a nice lady, have kids, grow old and die happy.

^^There, life plan sorted in a sentence.
cakefish
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
*cakefish never wants to leave education, getting a job is considered very scary by cakefish, plus cakefish also likes the looooong holidays that you get in education*
Baltimoron
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I would love to live in England for a little bit after graduating.
Psyk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I did move after leaving education. I moved to where I got offered a job.
jolinCater
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
lol,maybe i'd like to go to China,thought it's a developing country, but China's vast land, a large market and development, nice palace.
MDMD
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by cakefish)
*cakefish never wants to leave education, getting a job is considered very scary by cakefish, plus cakefish also likes the looooong holidays that you get in education*
Well said cakefish! I also find the thought of leaving the cosy bubble of education very scary.

Also I'll probably give Canada a go, at least for a few months.
SuicideCommando
Badges: 14
Report 7 years ago
anywhere but abroad.
racaha
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've always said Canada or Ireland but I'll probably end up staying in England for a while to build up some experience in work and gather some money for myself before I consider moving.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (28)
25.93%
No - I got the required grades (66)
61.11%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (14)
12.96%

Watched Threads