The Student Room Group

Girl thanks god for Japanese Tsunami

Scroll to see replies

Shes letting it all out because she was probably dumped by a Japanese because..

Her Looks...0/10
Personality...-10/10
Reply 61
What the? Is that just a really bad joke or is she actually being serious?
Seems like a troll.
(edited 13 years ago)
Deluded moron!!
I'm not religious, yet I have nothing against christian's but she is INSANE!! Seriously what sort of a muppet prays for natural disasters to hurt the people who don't share the same beliefs as them?!
Obvious troll is obvious.

"God LITERALLY shook Japan"
Reply 64
So apparently God is a religious terrorist according to her?
She's clearly joking. No idea how so many people have fallen for it...
(edited 13 years ago)
She is showing what religion does to a person. :smile:
Reply 68
Original post by Jingers
Girl is stupid. She also looks ugly and inbred.

hey, thats my wife/sister you are talking about!
Reply 69
Yeah, what a brilliant way to convert people from atheism. Get God to drown their families. Great idea...

She actually makes me sick. It's people like her that give pleasant and rational theists a bad name. What an embarrassment to humans in general she is. It's genuinely frightening that people like her exist. :s

I really hope that she's trollin'.

Her other videos are a right laugh though. Particularly the one where she says "Satan himself" devised World of Warcraft, and the ones where she sings..
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 70
what a crazy woman!!
Lol, how long before a retard (who believes in free speech most likely) abuses her? Her address is already out from what I can see.
Obvious troll is obvious.
Reply 73
Shame, she's not bad looking, esp. in her other videos. If only there were a way to put a bag over someone's insanity..

...But really, she must be trolling. Have you seen the one about Barack Obama being the antichrist? Or who wrote the Bible if God doesnt exist?
No matter what, religious or not religious, surely you can't be over joyed by seeing the suffering of other people.I wonder if she has seen all the pictures/videos. How can anyone with a heart not be moved by it? Since she is super pleased maybe someone should send her there to help the survivors.
Reply 75
She is so dumb for posting that. She may not have expected it to get viral. Her life is pretty much ruined. I wonder what she will be up to in 10 years time.
There's always one ****ing moron that just can't keep their mouth shut, when they really, REALLY ought to... :rolleyes:
Original post by Mask Of Sanity
I sure as hell hope she's trolling. :curious:

I smell a troll a mile away. She's definitely within that radius.
Reply 78

Even Gaddafi is like 'wtf'?
in b4 /b/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending