Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London Firmers 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by macpherson,js
i just got my ib results:
41/45 points

i applied to medicine but got rejected, however i got a place at kings for biochem. should i take a gap year and reapply or just go with biochem??

hey :smile:
thats exactly the situation i'm in, except i'm doing biomed instead. i decided to not take a gap year and am considering applying for postgraduate medicine instead in 3 years. it depends on how you feel about doing biochem, if u don't really want to do it, then perhaps you should reapply (but remember the fees triple).
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 241
Hi guys, did anyone firm International Marketing?
Reply 242
Original post by chr1stopher11
Am I right in saying GEP stands for graduate entry programme?

You're correct. I've firmed for Dentistry GEP too. :biggrin:
This thread's really useful thanks. x.
I wanna go to KCL so bad :cry:

please OCR, im begging, please be kind with the grade boundaries :cry2:
Reply 244
Original post by viksta1000
I wanna go to KCL so bad :cry:

please OCR, im begging, please be kind with the grade boundaries :cry2:

:frown: did you not do as well as you thought? What grades you expecting? :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by FinalMH
:frown: did you not as well as you thought? What grades you expecting? :smile:

I was expecting A*AA :wink:

stupid mistakes in C4 Maths and a ridiculously hard Chemistry paper means I'll be looking to get more like ABB :frown:

offer is AAB

s'gonna be close :eek:
Reply 246
Hello everyone. I couldn't find a thread where everyone's names were listed who have already firmed King's as well as their subject and I thought it would be quite useful to have one. If you want added to the list please QUOTE ME with your username and subject. I hope everyone gets the grades they need and bring on September!

hey christipher can you take me off the list please ? i decided not to go to KCL in the end. thanks
Original post by cooper21
hey christipher can you take me off the list please ? i decided not to go to KCL in the end. thanks

Yeah, sure. Good luck with whatever you have decided to do instead of going to King's. :smile:
Original post by Carissa88
You're correct. I've firmed for Dentistry GEP too. :biggrin:
This thread's really useful thanks. x.

Your welcome :smile: I've added you.
Original post by FinalMH
:eek: Can't complain much compared 2 A level Students

Yes, I know, but I do still have to wait and I'd rather know now XD.
Original post by viksta1000
I was expecting A*AA :wink:

stupid mistakes in C4 Maths and a ridiculously hard Chemistry paper means I'll be looking to get more like ABB :frown:

offer is AAB

s'gonna be close :eek:

Good luck, I hope you get the grades! :smile:
Reply 251
Hello everyone. I couldn't find a thread where everyone's names were listed who have already firmed King's as well as their subject and I thought it would be quite useful to have one. If you want added to the list please QUOTE ME with your username and subject. I hope everyone gets the grades they need and bring on September!

jrhim3
Biochemistry Bsc Firmed and hopefully UCAS changes to unconditional soon ^^
Original post by jrhim3
jrhim3

You might meet my friend, she just finished CYO and will be the president of Korea Soc next year haha

Spoiler

Neuroscience
hollyt123
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 254

Spoiler

Physics
Joel`
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 255
Yeah, sure. Good luck with whatever you have decided to do instead of going to King's. :smile:

thanks :smile: and its medicine in France hehe so happy ! good luck with KCL !
Reply 256
I've added you both to the list :smile:

For those of us who are doing exams about now and have conditional offers (like myself) - good luck and I hope we all do well and get into KCL :smile:

Physics with Astrophysics

Tom
Original post by jrhim3
jrhim3

Cool. Yeah I can't wait for it to become unconditional for me too, I'll be like W00T! XD

Oh and I added you to the list :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by cooper21
thanks :smile: and its medicine in France hehe so happy ! good luck with KCL !

Oh wow. Congratulations! I hope you enjoy it and thanks. :smile:
Reply 259

Spoiler

Sup everyone, Firmed Physics and its unconditional

See you all in September :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest