Nottingham or Warwick- Sociology? Watch

laujan3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I can't decide...
any help would be appreciated
I've already got the grades for nottingham, but i need to bring a B up to an A to get into warwick, I just can't decide if it's worth the extra work
I know warwick is higher up in the league tables... but nottingham just seems (and looks!) great
So any one who goes to these unis/ studies sociology there.. i'd really appreciate your opinons and advice!
wanderlust.xx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Nottingham has fantastic graduate opportunities, and it seems that there isn't much of a difference between Warwick and Nottingham in terms of it (although Warwick does edge ahead slightly, employers probably will favour it).

However, you like Nottingham and you'd be happy there; but that doesn't mean you should sit back and coast through the rest of your A levels.

Work hard, go to Nottingham. Don't work hard, go to a cleaning job.
laujan3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by wanderlust.xx)
Nottingham has fantastic graduate opportunities, and it seems that there isn't much of a difference between Warwick and Nottingham in terms of it (although Warwick does edge ahead slightly, employers probably will favour it).

However, you like Nottingham and you'd be happy there; but that doesn't mean you should sit back and coast through the rest of your A levels.

Work hard, go to Nottingham. Don't work hard, go to a cleaning job.

Oh no, i meant I've got the grades for Nottingham already... I'm on a gap year and did a few re-sits in January and brought them up.

Thank-you very much for your advice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (232)
27.62%
No (608)
72.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed