The Student Room Group

Nottingham or Warwick- Sociology?

I can't decide... :frown:
any help would be appreciated :smile:
I've already got the grades for nottingham, but i need to bring a B up to an A to get into warwick, I just can't decide if it's worth the extra work :s-smilie:
I know warwick is higher up in the league tables... but nottingham just seems (and looks!) great
So any one who goes to these unis/ studies sociology there.. i'd really appreciate your opinons and advice!
Nottingham has fantastic graduate opportunities, and it seems that there isn't much of a difference between Warwick and Nottingham in terms of it (although Warwick does edge ahead slightly, employers probably will favour it).

However, you like Nottingham and you'd be happy there; but that doesn't mean you should sit back and coast through the rest of your A levels.

Work hard, go to Nottingham. Don't work hard, go to a cleaning job.
Reply 2
Original post by wanderlust.xx
Nottingham has fantastic graduate opportunities, and it seems that there isn't much of a difference between Warwick and Nottingham in terms of it (although Warwick does edge ahead slightly, employers probably will favour it).

However, you like Nottingham and you'd be happy there; but that doesn't mean you should sit back and coast through the rest of your A levels.

Work hard, go to Nottingham. Don't work hard, go to a cleaning job.

Oh no, i meant I've got the grades for Nottingham already... I'm on a gap year and did a few re-sits in January and brought them up.

Thank-you very much for your advice :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending