Really worried about my lack of experience Watch

deej3005
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi, as the thread title says-I'm 18 years old (at Uni), nearly 19, and I've never even kissed a girl, let alone been in a relationship or had sex.

Would this not be a turn-off for a girl considering a relationship with me? HOw much of a concern should it be? I have thought of getting experience through ONSs (once I get back to normal health) but surely people who are up for an ONS would want an experienced guy too?

The thing is, though, that I am actually good-looking and I have always received a lot of attention from girls when I am around them, but I have had mental health problems from the age of about 13 onwards (I had Body Dysmorphic Disorder from 13 -17) and so missed out on a lot of socializing, meeting girls etc.
In fact, the problem is that even now I have mental health problems, so I still wouldn't be able to get a gf until I get back to normal (possibly a few weeks away).

Am I right to be worrying about this? Would girls be more sympathetic and more open to a relationship with me if I explained the 'unique' reasons behind my lack of experience?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1130)
79.02%
Leave (300)
20.98%

Watched Threads