The Student Room Group

Bully gets what he deserves?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by tface
:lol: cleverly done :tongue:

:hat2:
Ta.
I bullied a bit in primary school. I was bigger than most of them, so I had the opportunity. This is why I did it and they didn't. It's just human nature. It feels good to dominate, so you'll do it given the opportunity. I'm not even sure if I did bully actually...can't remember. I'm told that I did at times. The other kids' mums all hated me and invited the whole class but me to their kids' parties and stuff. I think it might even just have been that we did playfighting in the playground, but I was bigger and stronger than the others so ended up winning and hurting them. Anyway...

Then I entered high school pretty depressed and mute, so was an easy victim and got bullied, the bullies including the weak guys from my primary class, their force strengthened by new friends. These weak guys from primary also bullied lots of the other weaker kids at high school (who had never done anything to them), laughing as they reduced them to tears, doing things which I'm absolutely certain I never came close to in primary school. They never did anything unpleasant in primary school, because they couldn't. I ended up being pulled out of that school by my parents because, even though I wasn't talking about it, it was very clear what was going on and how bad it was.

So I think the bully in the video is probably only about as bad as anyone else really. It's just that he's had the opportunity to be how he wants, while the weaker kid hasn't.

Anyway, now we're all grown up, I think that out of my primary class, I'm probably the person who gives the most to charity and so on, and I was originaly the bully (I think), so...
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by tufc
Rules 1 and 2 pls.
What if someone googles '/r/'? By tomorrow we'll have a ****storm of boxxy fans asking for rule 34 on her, and giving us their cancer...

Not big on /b/, but don't rules 1 and 2 apply only during raids?
I think they were wrong to suspend the student in this case. Counselling might be a better idea, a way of guiding and helping him. After "many years" of bulling, such a reaction is not at *all* surprising or unexpected, even.
You can only push people so far, and despite how that move could have been fatal had the small boy landed slightly differently, the student being bullied had snapped.
I don't think anyone can say, "He shouldn't have been that drastic". How can anyone take such a thing into account when they've reached breaking point. It's not like he was thinking something like, "Right, I have to protect myself with just enough force to stop this person but not to injure them" In real time, anyone under that amount of stress from the bullying deserves several medals.
Reply 44
Original post by tufc
Rules 1 and 2 pls.
What if someone googles '/r/'? By tomorrow we'll have a ****storm of boxxy fans asking for rule 34 on her, and giving us their cancer...

yeah so what if I talked about /r/, read the rules again kthx

This video warms my heart, I hope it keeps on getting uploaded, I dunno how its violated youtubes rules of conduct
Reply 45
Honestly I wouldn't of stopped if I was taking that, chances are this wasn't the first time either I would of carried on lol, this only showing how much more in the right he was!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by donuticus
Glad to see the evil little **** in tears at the end. Welcome to the big bad world kid everyone has a breaking point and it would appear you just found that lads.

Good on him. The fact people were filming a boy being bullied is pretty disturbing though.

This is still one of my favourite videos though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzNiyWO8oys

I've seen that video before and it is absolutely bloody brilliant. The guy is a mouthy little **** and got what he deserved.

When will people learn that there are only really 3 types of men in this world.

1) Those who will get right in your face, acting tough, but when push comes to shove don't have the balls to get into a fight and are wimps at heart.
2) Those who will run away from a fight.
3) Those who will stand there and take it, not reacting, not making a fuss, but who will eventually beat the **** out of you just enough to make you regret picking on them.

Number 3 is always the most dangerous type to pick a fight with.
Beautiful, wish I had had the balls to do that when I was a kid.
Reply 48
Original post by tface
Not big on /b/, but don't rules 1 and 2 apply only during raids?

No
Original post by schoolstudent
I bullied a bit in primary school. I was bigger than most of them, so I had the opportunity. This is why I did it and they didn't. It's just human nature. It feels good to dominate, so you'll do it given the opportunity. I'm not even sure if I did bully actually...can't remember. I'm told that I did at times. The other kids' mums all hated me and invited the whole class but me to their kids' parties and stuff. I think it might even just have been that we did playfighting in the playground, but I was bigger and stronger than the others so ended up winning and hurting them. Anyway...

Then I entered high school pretty depressed and mute, so was an easy victim and got bullied, the bullies including the weak guys from my primary class, their force strengthened by new friends. These weak guys from primary also bullied lots of the other weaker kids at high school (who had never done anything to them), laughing as they reduced them to tears, doing things which I'm absolutely certain I never came close to in primary school. They never did anything unpleasant in primary school, because they couldn't. I ended up being pulled out of that school by my parents because, even though I wasn't talking about it, it was very clear what was going on and how bad it was.

So I think the bully in the video is probably only about as bad as anyone else really. It's just that he's had the opportunity to be how he wants, while the weaker kid hasn't.

Anyway, now we're all grown up, I think that out of my primary class, I'm probably the person who gives the most to charity and so on, and I was originaly the bully (I think), so...

Mate, Jog on.

Just admit it, your insecure as **** if you feel the need to "dominate"
Reply 50
Original post by Tyrannosaurus Cal
Part of me wants to cheer, as someone who was once bullied myself, and I fought back sometimes and won, which felt good.

But in reality, all violence is bad. Dropping the kid on his head could've killed him, and it doesn't seem too bright to be glorifying "revenge" like this.

I wouldn't call it revenge - the skinny bastard was jabbing him in the face and the big guy just wanted to make skinny stop jabbing him in the face... the big guy succeeded.

Revenge would be going round the skinny guy's house later and poisoning his cat or something.
POWER BOMB!
Reply 52
Suspended for ACTING IN SELF DEFENCE?

Schools these days... :facepalm2:
Reply 53
Original post by Obadetona

Be aware the video is fairly violent.

The old video was taken down, I've now replaced it. This has better quality and a bit more info, also a nice looking reporter for the lads :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnKpL8dQdXk

Quick Reply

Latest