Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    very helpful thanks

do you know if I would be at a disadvantage without A level biology? im doing my as's this year with maths + further maths, chem and physics. aiming for A*AAc (c in AS physics, dropping it off next year)

if reply quote please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hasnatium)
    Hey, yes that was me! Interview wasn't too bad, quite relaxed! how was yours?
    yeah thats me
    who are you? lol
    too bad that we cudnt talk face to face.......u know wen we were on the theatre hall where Prof. Munday was giving a lecture...i sat jus one seat ahead of u.....i think we shared a glance with each other...i was there with blue-ish type of jacket on with my blue shirt and black trousers on and i wore glasses.....btw...have u applied to kings?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilyking)
    very helpful thanks

do you know if I would be at a disadvantage without A level biology? im doing my as's this year with maths + further maths, chem and physics. aiming for A*AAc (c in AS physics, dropping it off next year)

if reply quote please

(Original post by Rup)
    too bad that we cudnt talk face to face.......u know wen we were on the theatre hall where Prof. Munday was giving a lecture...i sat jus one seat ahead of u.....i think we shared a glance with each other...i was there with blue-ish type of jacket on with my blue shirt and black trousers on.....btw...have u applied to kings?
    any of you guys had an interview at nott?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alia)
    [COLOR="Red"]any of you guys had an interview at nott?[/COLOR]
    nope...and sorry i havent applied to nottingham!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rup)
    too bad that we cudnt talk face to face.......u know wen we were on the theatre hall where Prof. Munday was giving a lecture...i sat jus one seat ahead of u.....i think we shared a glance with each other...i was there with blue-ish type of jacket on with my blue shirt and black trousers on and i wore glasses.....btw...have u applied to kings?
    haha think i remember you, how did the interview go?
    yeah, i have on interview on the 13th, you?

ReputationRep:
    mine is on 14th! PLZ, do u mind if u cud share me some of the questions u will be asked in the interview and the experiences u feel in there?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 29, 2011

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.