Arsenal have Reyes Watch

This discussion is closed.
DanMushMan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
If anyone knows anything about this guy, he is a wonderkid, a fing magician.

Rumours are rife and its confirmed on his own offical website :
http://www.joseantonioreyes.com/

waiting for offical confirmation from the club.....

wow, just what Arsenal needed, you can stick Saha up your arse!
jediknight007
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Rafael Van der Vaart is still a better player IMO.
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
(Original post by jediknight007)
Rafael Van der Vaart is still a better player IMO.
hows he relevant?
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
This isn't down on the official arsenal website!
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
(Original post by Xenon)
This isn't down on the official arsenal website!
as i said we're waiting for offical news from the club, but the deal looks done. Carling Cup press conference later today.
malledo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
quality player. cant wait to see him and henry together. Arsenal will win the league now as they are building a top quality squad now. all we need now is for jeffers to piss off, give reyes the no.9 shirt and were away
gayboy09
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by DanMushMan)
hows he relevant?

The politics of football... By United signing Saha, the media believe Arsenal will have to equal that in order to keep the pace with United.

If Arsenal do have Reyes (I seen the site), it should cost in excess of £18million, and also who is to say Reyes will be prolific in England?

Let's hope that Reyes to Arsenal is what DIego Forlan is to United.
Arsenal Scum.
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
(Original post by gayboy09)
The politics of football... By United signing Saha, the media believe Arsenal will have to equal that in order to keep the pace with United.

If Arsenal do have Reyes (I seen the site), it should cost in excess of £18million, and also who is to say Reyes will be prolific in England?

Arsenal Scum.
we've never had to buy just to match your buys, that would be impossible. we've been looking at him for a long time, suprised noone else moved for him.
Generally Wenger's prodiges don't have any premiership experience, and the natural talent is there for all to see. Probably be moved from the left to striker aka Henry.
What bloody fantasitc day.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Arsenal Scum.
Do arsenal have £18 million to pay for him, including the costs for the new stadium? I guess it might be ok, since we haven't bought any other players. But I hope we have bought him for less.
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
(Original post by Xenon)
Do arsenal have £18 million to pay for him, including the costs for the new stadium? I guess it might be ok, since we haven't bought any other players. But I hope we have bought him for less.
30euros. Clearly we've got more money than we've let on. Also building work on Ashburton Grove has restarted, even tho the club haven't made the official announcment. Maybe they'll do both together.
gayboy09
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
we've never had to buy just to match your buys, that would be impossible. we've been looking at him for a long time, suprised noone else moved for him.
Generally Wenger's prodiges don't have any premiership experience, and the natural talent is there for all to see. Probably be moved from the left to striker aka Henry.
What bloody fantasitc day.
Even if Wenger does get it right, it would have cost him around £45 just to get it right, and that is exclusding Bergkamp and Henry.

Flops - Kanu 8 mill
Wiltord 13 mill
Jeffers 8 mill+
Reyes 15 mill +

Well done Arsene Wenger, you have always got it right.
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
Even if Wenger does get it right, it would have cost him around £45 just to get it right, and that is exclusding Bergkamp and Henry.

Flops - Kanu 8 mill
Wiltord 13 mill
Jeffers 8 mill+
Reyes 15 mill +

Well done Arsene Wenger, you have always got it right.
yeh sure, reyes is 20m+, get it right.
Who the hell are you anyway? Reyes is the best young player to come out of Spain recently.
Lets not talk about who hes bought and made money on? Anelka bought and sold already covers wiltord and jeffers. Not to mention Overmars & Petit. Get a life
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've seen a bit of him on tv and he seems ok. Should make the run in to the premiership interesting.

I still think Chelsea might nick it at the end though.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
I've seen a bit of him on tv and he seems ok. Should make the run in to the premiership interesting.

I still think Chelsea might nick it at the end though.
Chelsea? Nah, I reckon that if Arsenal won't win it, then it'll be man u.
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
(Original post by Xenon)
Chelsea? Nah, I reckon that if Arsenal won't win it, then it'll be man u.
its already a 2 horse race
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
There you go. Confirmation on BBC news:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...al/3434355.stm
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
its already a 2 horse race
I wouldnt say so. I dont support Chelsea I just think they will step up a gear in the back end of the season. I cant see Arsenal winning it, they capitulate at the end of the season far to often. If not Chelsea, Man U.
gayboy09
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeh sure, reyes is 20m+, get it right.
Who the hell are you anyway? Reyes is the best young player to come out of Spain recently.
Lets not talk about who hes bought and made money on? Anelka bought and sold already covers wiltord and jeffers. Not to mention Overmars & Petit. Get a life
Best young player? You are surely overlooking Fernando Torres, 19 years old and is also Captain of Athletico Madird and Spanish international regular. Now he IS the best up and coming player in Spain.

You made the point about:
"Generally Wenger's prodiges don't have any premiership experience, and the natural talent is there for all to see"

Can you tell me Wiltords Natural talent? He is not exactly an out and out goal scorer is he? Niether is Jeffers.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've saw Reyes here in the spanish league, he isn't bad especially for being spanish hehe.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
I wouldnt say so. I dont support Chelsea I just think they will step up a gear in the back end of the season. I cant see Arsenal winning it, they capitulate at the end of the season far to often. If not Chelsea, Man U.
That was only last year when they blew it. Arsenal have also previously put together an unbeaten or winning run to win the title. Who says that we can't keep this run going?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (697)
80.48%
Leave (169)
19.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed