Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Official: Arsenal.com

ReputationRep:
    Oh well, it's only Reyes. No need to worry Man Utd and Chelsea fans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    Official: Arsenal.com
    Finally!

ReputationRep:
    i am so glad Arsenal have Reyes since it made Boro's progress last night so much easier!

Unlucky Arsenal fans ur out of there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    i am so glad Arsenal have Reyes since it made Boro's progress last night so much easier!

Unlucky Arsenal fans ur out of there!
    yeh, we cared so much. shows how good are reserves are to get that far.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea stole my Scottie *cries*

ReputationRep:
    yeh, we cared so much. shows how good are reserves are to get that far.
    lol thought you might say that, last nights team tho was half strength tho for arsenal, u had viera keown reyes toure in the team, it wasnt totally the reserves. tho i admit the team 2 weaks ago was a reserve team. what do u thing of arsenal's prospects this season?

ReputationRep:
    lol thought you might say that, last nights team tho was half strength tho for arsenal, u had viera keown reyes toure in the team, it wasnt totally the reserves. tho i admit the team 2 weaks ago was a reserve team. what do u thing of arsenal's prospects this season?
    well we're top and undefeated in the league, home draw in the fa cup and we're playing celta vigo in the cl, probably the worse team left in the competition, so its looking good.

ReputationRep:
    do u reckon arsenal have the squad to win the campions league to me they seem to rely on henry a bit to much and who ever plays up front with him so far this season have looked light weight in comparison
    would u not of prefered defoe for 7 million to reyes on an intial fee of 10million?

ReputationRep:
    do u reckon arsenal have the squad to win the campions league to me they seem to rely on henry a bit to much and who ever plays up front with him so far this season have looked light weight in comparison
    would u not of prefered defoe for 7 million to reyes on an intial fee of 10million?
    defoe? ha ha ha ha! I'm pissing myself - Were you serious??

ReputationRep:
    sorry, next you'll be saying saha. lol! You crack me up.

ReputationRep:
    i reckon he might be better value, spainards dont seem to travel well, name a spainard who has done really well in the premiership other than medietta (even he hasnt lived up to his high standards)?

lol about the saha but at least they both have played in the premiership and saha managed to score at the right end at least

ReputationRep:
    i reckon he might be better value, spainards dont seem to travel well, name a spainard who has done really well in the premiership other than medietta (even he hasnt lived up to his high standards)?

lol about the saha but at least they both have played in the premiership and saha managed to score at the right end at least
    defoes just a trouble maker, and he's gonna be stunted at totnumb. How many Spanish people have played in the prem? not many. Spaniards tend to travel poorly in Italy with the man marking system, but its different in the prem, and he'll fit into the way that Arsenal play. Sure if he played for united where all they do is get to the byline and cross then he might not do much, but Arsenal's pass and move flowing football is right for him.
    Looking forward to see him play at Wolves and then against Soton, whats he had, 20 mins in the prem and you're already judging him?

ReputationRep:
    defoes just a trouble maker, and he's gonna be stunted at totnumb. How many Spanish people have played in the prem? not many. Spaniards tend to travel poorly in Italy with the man marking system, but its different in the prem, and he'll fit into the way that Arsenal play. Sure if he played for united where all they do is get to the byline and cross then he might not do much, but Arsenal's pass and move flowing football is right for him.
    Looking forward to see him play at Wolves and then against Soton, whats he had, 20 mins in the prem and you're already judging him?
    to be honest i dont particularly care if he is a success or not he doesnt play for my team, im trying not to prejudge him but you did the same to saha and defoe as i did to reyes. its intresting to see whether the money is worth it tho. i agree that defoe was a hot head at west ham but i think he is a very talented player and prehaps having left west ham for spurs he might mature a bit (i hope he doesnt suceed personally since 3 of my mates support spurs and it p***es me off)

ReputationRep:
    you forgot that defoe cost £7,000,000 plus Zamora, so thats:

£7,000,000.50

ReputationRep:
    you forgot that defoe cost £7,000,000 plus Zamora, so thats:

£7,000,000.50
    lol and given tonight result it was really worth while

ReputationRep:
    Nice first goal for Arsenal young Jose! More of the same lad!

ReputationRep:
    lol and given tonight result it was really worth while
    i didn't watch the match, wanted to watch it on motd - wow, spurs really are a loada crp!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.