Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god where has the word association thread gone. This is a new one how dare you delete it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nafisa)
    Oh my god where has the word association thread gone. This is a new one how dare you delete it
    And my post counts gone down
    Right new word

moderators

ReputationRep:
    they delete it coz it makes ur post count go up with out u makin much effort, or posting decent posts.

im not a borin humbug, just thought id say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    they delete it coz it makes ur post count go up with out u makin much effort, or posting decent posts.

im not a borin humbug, just thought id say.
    Thats absolutely ridiculous which mod deleted it? spill.......

ReputationRep:
    they all did. and good riddance too.

ReputationRep:
    Even if you know, what are you going to do?
    Idiot.

ReputationRep:
    it was not ridiculous. nothing of importance was said there.

ReputationRep:
    I know which mod deleted it, and I was watching the discussion unfold about having it deleted. Please refrain from continuing this thread as it will be deleted again, and there is not point other than a boost to a post count involved with this type of thread. They are right to delete it. If you want a high post count, post a lot of interesting and informative posts instead. For the record, I lost some 70-80 posts on the last thread, so don't feel too bad about it. They were all worthless posts by all who contributed.

ReputationRep:
    The thread deserved to be deleted. Most people were probably using it to have an easy way of increasing their post count. There weren't really many posts which were useful, and would be really missed. One word ofadvice, if you are going to post on that sort of thread, don't count on it to boost your post count, or don't post on it too much.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.