Turn on thread page Beta

READ THIS PLZ HELP Btec National Business certifacte watch

ReputationRep:
    I am currently studying Btec national Business certificate. I was wondering how many distinction u need for a DM. I currently have all M across all 12 of my units.

Another question r u allowed to redo distinction work, or how many times r u allowed 2 redo distinction work?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    hi, in order to get a DM for this you need to get between 144-167 points. for each unit when completing all of the passes you get six points, merrits- 12 and distinctions 18.
    so just work out what would be the easiest way to get atleast 144 points.
    i am doing the same corse and im finding it soooo hard! if there are any peices you need let me know and maybe we could do some swaps

ReputationRep:
    thanks meggymoo36 i am on my last two units (11,16) hopeful i will be able to get DM and i wish u luck in ur course if u need help dnt hesitate to ask

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Features

Blinkered horse

Take off your BTEC blinkers

Find out the truth behind the BTEC myths.

Polling station sign

BTEC essentials

What you really need to know about studying BTEC.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.