Should Canabis be legalised???

Watch
This discussion is closed.
pandora
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
LOL I just realized that perhaps we hide our smoking a lot more than around there... mixing it with tobacco allows you to smoke it more discreetly in public. Smoking in public at all here is unacceptable except in inner city minority neighborhoods and schools. The stigma attatched to its use here is awful.... actually quite psychotic. Government propaganda says it makes you homeless and unable to hold a job. :rolleyes: If you smoke it, you don't tell anyone except those that smoke it with you. People of my age and background/profession smoke it because of personal enhancement or the like... or social or weekend relaxation. It is NOT something people do to be cool. Cigarettes aren't even at that level anymore. Ok, maybe for the highschool and middleschool folks, but no, not for young adults and professionals and college teenagers.
aaarrrggh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The answer to this question is yes.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No. It does more harm than good for the smoker and society. Plus for smoe reason it feels really good smoking it and knowing it's illegal, a sweet taboo if you will...
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
No. It does more harm than good for the smoker and society. Plus for smoe reason it feels really good smoking it and knowing it's illegal, a sweet taboo if you will...
Making drugs legal isn't the way to go.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Making drugs legal isn't the way to go.
It really isn't. But the law won't stop me rolling up the odd fatty...
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
It really isn't. But the law won't stop me rolling up the odd fatty...
You can and you will brother. My la-di-dah schools teach the art of rolling a fatty from a young age, very useful I assure you.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
You can and you will brother. My la-di-dah schools teach the art of rolling a fatty from a young age, very useful I assure you.
Me and my mates are going to buy a pack today, supposed to be strong stuff because it includes sensi (some type of canabiss). My only gripe is that it has to be smoked with tobacco which I'm dead against. Oh well I won't get hooked...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (26)
8.75%
Confident (38)
12.79%
Indifferent (48)
16.16%
Unsure (76)
25.59%
Worried (109)
36.7%

Watched Threads