Turn on thread page Beta

Should Canabis be legalised??? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    LOL I just realized that perhaps we hide our smoking a lot more than around there... mixing it with tobacco allows you to smoke it more discreetly in public. Smoking in public at all here is unacceptable except in inner city minority neighborhoods and schools. The stigma attatched to its use here is awful.... actually quite psychotic. Government propaganda says it makes you homeless and unable to hold a job. :rolleyes: If you smoke it, you don't tell anyone except those that smoke it with you. People of my age and background/profession smoke it because of personal enhancement or the like... or social or weekend relaxation. It is NOT something people do to be cool. Cigarettes aren't even at that level anymore. Ok, maybe for the highschool and middleschool folks, but no, not for young adults and professionals and college teenagers.

ReputationRep:
    The answer to this question is yes.

ReputationRep:
    No. It does more harm than good for the smoker and society. Plus for smoe reason it feels really good smoking it and knowing it's illegal, a sweet taboo if you will...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    No. It does more harm than good for the smoker and society. Plus for smoe reason it feels really good smoking it and knowing it's illegal, a sweet taboo if you will...
    Making drugs legal isn't the way to go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Making drugs legal isn't the way to go.
    It really isn't. But the law won't stop me rolling up the odd fatty...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    It really isn't. But the law won't stop me rolling up the odd fatty...
    You can and you will brother. My la-di-dah schools teach the art of rolling a fatty from a young age, very useful I assure you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    You can and you will brother. My la-di-dah schools teach the art of rolling a fatty from a young age, very useful I assure you.
    Me and my mates are going to buy a pack today, supposed to be strong stuff because it includes sensi (some type of canabiss). My only gripe is that it has to be smoked with tobacco which I'm dead against. Oh well I won't get hooked...

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.