Accommodation...help...!!! Watch

Kin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey guys....I am Kin... i have an unconditional for masters in law. Anyway right now I am fried deciding which hall to choose... the forms should be out any time next week..... at least that's what the accommodation dept. told me...!!..... so its time I decide.....

the things I am looking at

1)my own room with attached bath (really important)
2)affordable
3) clean airy rooms

I have read that most of the postgrads like to go to postgrads halls.... but i dnt knw how much will that should matter......

I like Passfield, and Lillian Knowles till now..... but I need to give three options from LSE halls and three options for inter college halls. please help...:confused:

PS: HH, NH are expensive for single rooms and The pictures of Carrs Saunders are not very appealing...

I CNT FREAKING DECIDE...... ANY SUGGESTIONS???? :confused::confused::confused:
haqowado
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Kin)
Hey guys....I am Kin... i have an unconditional for masters in law. Anyway right now I am fried deciding which hall to choose... the forms should be out any time next week..... at least that's what the accommodation dept. told me...!!..... so its time I decide.....

the things I am looking at

1)my own room with attached bath (really important)
2)affordable
3) clean airy rooms

I have read that most of the postgrads like to go to postgrads halls.... but i dnt knw how much will that should matter......

I like Passfield, and Lillian Knowles till now..... but I need to give three options from LSE halls and three options for inter college halls. please help...:confused:

PS: HH, NH are expensive for single rooms and The pictures of Carrs Saunders are not very appealing...

I CNT FREAKING DECIDE...... ANY SUGGESTIONS???? :confused::confused::confused:
Bankside
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (174)
67.7%
No (83)
32.3%

Watched Threads