Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for the odd title but I couldn't think of a better one!

I've been trying to remember the name of an old show that I watched as a kid but can't for the life of me remember its name.

As far as I remember, it was on the BBC and the whole program was just a group of 3 or 4 people given command of an army in battle, with them essentially just commanding an army on Rome: Total War.

Can anybody remember the name of this show?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Time Commanders?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mackemforever)

I've been trying to remember the name of an old show that I watched as a kid but can't for the life of me remember its name.

As far as I remember, it was on the BBC and the whole program was just a group of 3 or 4 people given command of an army in battle, with them essentially just commanding an army on Rome: Total War.

Thanks.
    Time Commanders

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mackemforever)

Thanks.
    Time Commanders

ReputationRep:
    I <3 that show, I remember screaming at the TV trying to tell the people what to do

ReputationRep:
    Ah I loved Time Commanders. But I love Total War games even more.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.