Report 16 years ago
yeh.. he he.

not sure if i mind either way actually.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no way is he out. believe it or not, he's still teflon tony.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
He is actually a good PM in many ways but I am also anti labour. I am not exactly pro torie or lib dems either though.

The thing that annoys me most about Blair is me is medeling with our society too much.
gayboy09
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Moochy)
yeh.. he he.

not sure if i mind either way actually.
Who would you rather have? Gordon Brown?

They said they just couldn't kill Osama bin Laden, they had to have all the taliban. Surely removing Blair would be removing Labour.

Would you rather have Michael Howard as PM? The evil Conservatives, Maggie Thatcher-esque with poll tax.

And what about Lib Dems? What a joke.

Keep Blair. He can play the guitar and sends us to war with Iraqis.
(I would rather have Bill Clinton, a womaniser and a damn good saxophone player)
grace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i know its a bit of a silly reason not to like him, but apart from his...'controversial'...politics , i don't think he's a very nice person. I was speaking to the police officer who stands outside his house EVERY day, ALL day, and the dear PM has never even once acknowledged him. Personally, if there was someone, ANYONE who i saw every single day, whose job it was to protect me, i'd at least say hello or nod in their general direction. But according to the policeman, blair has never even looked his way.
Moochy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
id rather have blair than any other people but he is gettin on me nerves and hes getting a bit boring.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gayboy09)
Who would you rather have? Gordon Brown?

They said they just couldn't kill Osama bin Laden, they had to have all the taliban. Surely removing Blair would be removing Labour.

Would you rather have Michael Howard as PM? The evil Conservatives, Maggie Thatcher-esque with poll tax.

And what about Lib Dems? What a joke.

Keep Blair. He can play the guitar and sends us to war with Iraqis.
(I would rather have Bill Clinton, a womaniser and a damn good saxophone player)
That torie government did a lot of good for society, though I do admit some of maggie's policies such as privatisation of the railways was wrong.
gayboy09
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Moochy)
id rather have blair than any other people but he is gettin on me nerves and hes getting a bit boring.
Boring?
What do you expect? Stand up Comedy? Sky Diving Cabinet Ministers?

Whoever comes along to replace him will get on anyones nerves just as much.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
no way is he out. believe it or not, he's still teflon tony.
teflon Tony? As in to say that nothing sticks to him?
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
teflon Tony? As in to say that nothing sticks to him?
yeah, that was his nickname given by the press. you could never get any dirt on him, anything he apparently did he blamed on people below him and they got sacked or whatever was coming
magicalsausage
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Although I agree that it might be hard to find a successor to him who could please both the grassroots Labour supporters and the upper-middle class floaters I feel the way he has acted without the support of his people, the parliament or even his own Party means he has to go. And when I see the speeches he makes in the US that don't get shown over here that much it makes me cringe, the way he acts as if Britain is some kind of child that needs America's protection and will take orders.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (477)
59.48%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.36%
No- I want it (229)
28.55%
No- I don't want it (53)
6.61%

Watched Threads