Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Sorry- this is going to be VERY random.
    We were set a little thing in English, to pic a totally random object and describe how life would be a living nightmare without it!

Something silly like cheese etc...

Has anyone got any ideas and reasons, would be intrigued-lol

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nait)
    Hi,

Sorry- this is going to be VERY random.
    We were set a little thing in English, to pic a totally random object and describe how life would be a living nightmare without it!

Something silly like cheese etc...

Has anyone got any ideas and reasons, would be intrigued-lol

Thanks

can I do an example on a mug?

ReputationRep:
    Yes!

I am brainstorming here!

lol

ReputationRep:
    we can't live without cheese because then we'd have to chase mice away with chocolate and thats something you realllly don't want to do :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nait)
    Yes!

I am brainstorming here!

lol

ok - you have to post your own afterwards so I know you are not just piking my work...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...id=21758&stc=1

This mug... This one little mug. It may be a mug to you, a lpace where liquids are put into and drunk but not for me. This is my heaven. It is my peace. Without this one mug I would fall apart. If I didn't get my morning cup of tea (milk and two sugars) at 8 o clock I would fall to pieces, I would shake, the world would be that slightly duller shade of grey. My mug is my lifeline. Without this mug, well, I could not be defined. My individualty would be as worthless as those people who have stanard blue mugs. My whole exist would divalge into a night mare....

and so on and so forth... hows that?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I'll sound really shallow and consumerist, but my mobile. The only thing that keeps me sane in this place! I can talk to my bf (who can always make me smile), friends, and very occasionally my parents. Also, if life gets really really boring, you could even play snake :eek: I loves it (the phone that is, not snake :rolleyes: ) Oooh and also, if you're out and suddenly decide that you wanna meet up with a friend or whatever, you can! Woohoo!

--------------

(Original post by silver~planet)
    I'll sound really shallow and consumerist, but my mobile. The only thing that keeps me sane in this place! I can talk to my bf (who can always make me smile), friends, and very occasionally my parents. Also, if life gets really really boring, you could even play snake :eek: I loves it (the phone that is, not snake :rolleyes: ) Oooh and also, if you're out and suddenly decide that you wanna meet up with a friend or whatever, you can! Woohoo!
    I've just re-read your post and see that it says something silly... I couldn't live without cheese lol! Hehe

ReputationRep:
    COOL History....

I will post mine Tomrrow, am doing it on a bucket with a whole!
    lol

or the cheese

WOULD NEVER COPY YOUR WORK!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.