Turn on thread page Beta

Hey, anon or delete

I'm in a LDR and only get to see him every other weekend. He has a high sex drive, understandably I suppose because we don't see each other that often. However I really love and appreciate just making out without having to go any further than that. I love just kissing. But if he initiates more I find it hard to say no, and usually just go along with it. It's not that I don't enjoy it, I do, but we'll have sex several times in the day and it's just getting a bit too much for me. Any ideas as to how I can turn him down nicely ?

ReputationRep:
    I have <Insert STD here>

ReputationRep:
    Tell him he can either have sex with you 4 times, or bum you once.

Now you only have to do it once/visit. Problem solved.

ReputationRep:
    Several times a day?

WTF!

ReputationRep:
    SEVERAL TIMES IN A DAY?
    No wonder, just be honest with him.
    It's not that you don't want to have sex AT ALL, it's just not so much, tell him you love having sex with him but that several times is a bit much and after sex you prefer to just lay in his arms and talk, kiss, joke etcc and not just do it again....

ReputationRep:
    Tell him he's too good for you and you can't handle so much, and need a break sometimes - males love having their sexual ego boosted.

ReputationRep:
    Make him impotent. I'm not sure how but there you go :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    "Me no love you long time" :no:

HI FIVE!!!!!! :borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aeterno)
    Make him impotent. I'm not sure how but there you go :holmes:
    Chemically castrate him.

http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/H/ea_4835how_i_sh.htm

ReputationRep:
    Ah, the eternal dilemma :moon:

ReputationRep:
    "my vagina can't take this much of a pounding in such a short space of time, I'm sorry I'm really sore, but I love giving you hand and blow jobs".

ReputationRep:
    Make him a deal u bring one of ur girlfriends over and if u guys have a threesome once a week he stops pestering u for sex. You have less sex + he gets to fulfill a life time goal = everyone wins !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey, anon or delete

I'm in a LDR and only get to see him every other weekend. He has a high sex drive, understandably I suppose because we don't see each other that often. However I really love and appreciate just making out without having to go any further than that. I love just kissing. But if he initiates more I find it hard to say no, and usually just go along with it. It's not that I don't enjoy it, I do, but we'll have sex several times in the day and it's just getting a bit too much for me. Any ideas as to how I can turn him down nicely ?
    Best thing to do is simply tell him how you feel. If he cares about you, which is sounds like he does, then he'll understand.

Alternatively, rather than have sex several times a day, just go out together during the day and have one huge sex session in the evening. (Y)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Chemically castrate him.

...what's like, wrong with you...

ReputationRep:
    Please tell me you guys complaining at several times a day were joking right?

Right?

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emeleh)
    Tell him he's too good for you and you can't handle so much, and need a break sometimes - males love having their sexual ego boosted.
    So true! and a good thing to say! flatter him whilst making sure he realises that you need to take a break every now then from his 'constantly amazing sex sessions'

Or... make one session last longer so that hes worn out too?

ReputationRep:
    Chemically castrate him.

Holy Christ!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    ...what's like, wrong with you...
    Me? Hey I didn't write the story..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emeleh)
    This.

I'm a guy and it would be the best reason a girl could give me for not wanting more sex.

Especially if followed up with, "gosh, it's just so big - I don't think I can take any more right now..."

Honestly, if you like the guy you should be really careful about how you phrase it.

Also, another suggestion, plan something else to do - i.e. get out of the bedroom / house. He can't **** you if you're in the cinema (probably) or at a table in a restaurant (unless it's the KFC in Brixton).

ReputationRep:
    Chemically castrate him.

Omg I read this - what a psycho.
    She's like an inverse bunny boiler...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 15, 2011
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.