This discussion is closed.
CFfan_xx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
[COLOR=magenta]Dear everyone!
Hi, im 13 yrs old n i really wana work in a shop thats fairly busy, n 2 work behind da till. I will also do the cleaning n chekin ov da products. I can do it from Monday 2 Thursday from 4pm till 7.30pm. Plez e-mail me at ......... [email protected]
I ne1 knows a place similar 2 my description, then plez don't hesitate to contact me. I am a loyal and trustworthy worker n i will put my heart and soul in 2 it. The wage im after is bout £10 a day. Im sure that you'll see wen u employ me that you ev made da rite desision, as i am gud wid people and am very honest and wud not even consider stealing ANY money, u av my word!
Cant wait to hear from u
Sophie xx
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you'll have to wait till you're 16 little one. you'll get this magical mystery "National Insurance" number then, and suddenly you will be transported into a world where people stop reading childrens books and start earning money and paying taxes.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
you'll have to wait till you're 16 little one. you'll get this magical mystery "National Insurance" number then, and suddenly you will be transported into a world where people stop reading childrens books and start earning money and paying taxes.
When I grow up, I want to have National Insurance. Seriously though, just what is National Insurance over there? Something like the American Social Security Number?
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
When I grow up, I want to have National Insurance. Seriously though, just what is National Insurance over there? Something like the American Social Security Number?
yeah, something like that. theres more info here
marina183
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CFfan_xx)
Hi, im 13 yrs old n i really wana work in a shop thats fairly busy, n 2 work behind da till. I will also do the cleaning n chekin ov da products. I can do it from Monday 2 Thursday from 4pm till 7.30pm. Plez e-mail me at ......... [email protected]
I ne1 knows a place similar 2 my description, then plez don't hesitate to contact me. I am a loyal and trustworthy worker n i will put my heart and soul in 2 it. The wage im after is bout £10 a day. Im sure that you'll see wen u employ me that you ev made da rite desision, as i am gud wid people and am very honest and wud not even consider stealing ANY money, u av my word!
Cant wait to hear from u
Sophie xx

Wow ur so eager! Enjoy your youth! Trust me you get to a point where you forget what it must have been like to have your saturdays free.
But if you'r still desperate I'd go for a little saturday job. But you'll have to find somewhere that pays cash in hand so there is no0 problem regarding not having a national insurance number. When I was £15 I worked in a drycleaners on a Sat, sort of what you're after. I just used to serve customers, not deal with the clothes and i got paid £30 a day. I say you go and ask in your local one, but only if you're REALLY desperate.
Hope that helped.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i want a job too but I'm too lazy. I'm 19, will do cleaning or... actually who cares lol. I'm still planning on making money by calling Richard and Judy everyday and trying to play "you say we pay"... how sad i am
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CFfan_xx)
Cant wait to hear from u
Sophie xx
your the same age as me
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
similar thread yday wid some gd advice. look it up. basically, 14= paper round only (or working 4 someone u no) 16= everything else. not sure you would be allowed to do anything at 13. i think theres such a thing as a work permit for 14 year olds.
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yep, not til your 16.

has anyone else heard the thing that if you have the letter 'A' at the end of your NI number, you will get called up for frontline service ni the event of a war where we ned LOADSA ppl? have any girls got an A? just something i heard, but sonuds plausible... :confused:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.67%
No (266)
33.33%

Watched Threads