anyone else a fan of hers?

i really actually enjoy reading her books

read them all so far
Emmie3303
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I absolutely adored reading the Goose Girl and Enna Burning! I'll have to get round to getting the others at some point .
Inconceivable
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've really liked the books by her I've read (Goose Girl, Book of A Thousand Days, Princess Acadamy).

I want to read Enna Burning but for some reason library doesn't have it. It has Goose Girl and then the two that come after but not that one. Soo annoying when that happens I know I could buy it but I'm trying to not buy any more books:P
Emmie3303
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Inconceivable)
I've really liked the books by her I've read (Goose Girl, Book of A Thousand Days, Princess Acadamy).

I want to read Enna Burning but for some reason library doesn't have it. It has Goose Girl and then the two that come after but not that one. Soo annoying when that happens I know I could buy it but I'm trying to not buy any more books:P
This might seem like a random suggestion but do you want me to post a copy of Enna Burning to you and then you can post it back when you're finished? It's such a good book; your library needs to get its act together :grin:.
Inconceivable
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Emmie3303)
This might seem like a random suggestion but do you want me to post a copy of Enna Burning to you and then you can post it back when you're finished? It's such a good book; your library needs to get its act together :grin:.
Aww that's really nice of you. I'd be worried it about it getting lost in the post or something though

I volunteer in a charity shop and last week I went in and saw Goose Girl on the shelf. I got all excited because I thought the others might be there too but not such luck I still bought GG so I have my own copy
Emmie3303
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Aww that's really nice of you. I'd be worried it about it getting lost in the post or something though

I volunteer in a charity shop and last week I went in and saw Goose Girl on the shelf. I got all excited because I thought the others might be there too but not such luck I still bought GG so I have my own copy
Haha, okay . If you change your mind let me know :grin:.

Maybe the person who brought in Goose Girl will bring in Enna Burning too at some point .
Inconceivable
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Emmie3303)
Haha, okay . If you change your mind let me know :grin:.

Maybe the person who brought in Goose Girl will bring in Enna Burning too at some point .
Will do I'll probably end up just buying it off amazon, even though I've told myself I won't buy anymore books till I've read all the ones I have

I hope so. I shall keep an eye out for it.
Emmie3303
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Will do I'll probably end up just buying it off amazon, even though I've told myself I won't buy anymore books till I've read all the ones I have

I hope so. I shall keep an eye out for it.
It's too tempting :grin:. I've got so many books on my shelf that I haven't read yet I see another I want to buy and I just cave in .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (70)
75.27%
No (23)
24.73%

Watched Threads