Turn on thread page Beta

Losing the last 3kg watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

I wouldnt call myself fat, slightly chubby i would say

I have a reasonable level of cv endurance and am quite strong

I am trying to lose the last 2 or 3 kilos that i have while also gaining muslce

I was looking on tips on how to do this; like weight routines or supplements

i was thinking of starting maximuscle promax diet?

oh and im 15, 5'9 and 67 kg

thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    You could try doing short workouts at a very high intensity, that worked for me when I was about 10lbs over what I wanted to be. A standard workout of mine would be 30 seconds of high knees, 30 seconds of burpees, 30 seconds of push ups, 30 seconds of mountain climbers, 30 seconds of crunches and 30 seconds of intense skipping. It may sound easy, believe me, when there are no rests you'll be waiting for the sweet release of death. Try doing this 5/6 times a week and building up each month, by adding a certain amount to each exercise.

This video should be of some assistance:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGWAm5nMZG4

Hope I helped.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.