Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi y'all

I have to design a sweet packet for young girls (around 9-12) and need a bit of feed back on some of my ideas:

1. an edible make up kit ( not sure what i would call it but would comprise of a small box with lipstick, blusher type sheberty things in it) using images of lips and kids using make up

2. Paw prints, small smartie things with paw prints, using images of kittens and such like

i did a mock up on the latter and need to know whether you think it fits the age group/ if its a good idea... be honest, i can take it

or if you have any ideas to throw at me... im open to it

cheers me dears

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RealityIsDull)
    Hi y'all

I have to design a sweet packet for young girls (around 9-12) and need a bit of feed back on some of my ideas:

1. an edible make up kit ( not sure what i would call it but would comprise of a small box with lipstick, blusher type sheberty things in it) using images of lips and kids using make up

2. Paw prints, small smartie things with paw prints, using images of kittens and such like

i did a mock up on the latter and need to know whether you think it fits the age group/ if its a good idea... be honest, i can take it

or if you have any ideas to throw at me... im open to it

cheers me dears
    Its very nice, the only criticism I would make is that it's aiming more for the lower end of your age group, say 7-10, rather than 12 year olds. I don't know, I think something like that would definately be more popular at primary schools than secondary schools.. all the same, very nice!
    makeup theme sounds good

ReputationRep:
    i love the make up idea. the only problem with you cat design is that it has pics of real cats. kinda associates eating the sweets with eating cats in a very odd way.

ReputationRep:
    The ideas are very cool, I think you should design your own images to go onto the packaging so that they all look part of the same design, you could easily get away with using a cartoon image, which wouldnt be too hard to draw out, and could eba dapted to different bits of the packaging.
    Also this avoids the issue as mentioned about aeting cats...the photos seem more suited to a vets-toy..

I think the make-up kit would work better, since 'girlies love their make-up!', you could do it in a soft way, or maybe a 'trendier', sharper style eg Bratz?

Hope it goes well.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the feedback guys,
    has helped loads!!!!!

Think i will be going with the make up angle (seems more appropriate)

xxx

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.