Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can someone plz tell me how is the nightlife at keele but not jus in keele but around the area too as ive been der 4 da open day and it pretty much nothing der

ReputationRep:
    Bruv listen ye, the nightlife is chilling, you got hansley some town where bare clubs an that. Also the union is chilling you get me. Dont watch about tttthese tings.

Seriously though, when i went to the open day I inquired about night life and every student i asked said that they have great nights out and since bham and Manchester is only an hour away, you should consider that.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a first year student at Keele, and I hate to say it, but nightlife here is dull. I am going to University of Sheffield next year, but of course not only because the nightlife there is far better, but their reputation is excellent and they have offered me a place.

All I can say, is if you go clubbing a lot, I highly doubt you will like the nightlife at Keele, like I have found and so have many of my friends. It depends on what you like doing. But your degree should be your priority.

That said, I do like Keele, it is a very good uni, with a good reputation, and I think it's underrated. But I can't wait for Sheffield!!

ReputationRep:
    oh dear, I hardly ever get to go on nights out at home because of my crappy job I was hoping uni would be different

ReputationRep:
    thnxz 4 all ur replies and i wouldnt say im a total party hardcore animal but i do lyk 2 go clubin theres alot of mixed feelin about the nightlife at keele but keele university itself is a very good uni so i guess ima have 2 check it out myself when (hoping) i go there in sept

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.