Need Some Help with Coursework (Web Server Scripting) Watch

Cansyy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I really need to achieve Distinction criteria in this specific Module at College but am struggling with the Distinction part on this specific assignment, i am not asking people to do it for me, but for someone who knows what they are doing to point me in the right direction if possible please?
the question is

Using real world examples, evaluate the use of web server scripting and web client scripting together
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Client-side_scripting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Server-side_scripting

In most cases, both are always used together, e.g. XHTML/CSS/JavaScript - client-side i.e your web browser renders the pages. And server-side, e.g. PHP & MySQL is executed server-side (the web/hosting server where PHP and MySQL is installed on) and displayed to the client (you, your web browser).

Just evaluate both methods using real world examples (e.g. online forums, bank websites, anything), give an introduction to both, why they're necessary, why it's impractical to have one (server-side) without the other (client-side), the pros and cons, examples, your final thoughts and conclusion.
Cansyy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Thanks alot for your help!
Kunjata_1982
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Please can someone help me with this question Using real world examples, evaluate the use of web server scripting and web client scripting together
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (157)
27.3%
No (418)
72.7%

Watched Threads