Is it true that some universities don't get to keep your ucas forms? Watch

Queenie_pie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I went for an interview a couple of weeks ago, and they said they don't get to keep UCAS forms so i had to fill in another form on the day. I was quite surprised in the interview as they literally had no idea who i was or any of my previous study etc etc which made me feel really unsettled in the interview.
I just found it so bizarre!
Just wanted to know why they don't get to keep ucas forms?
anythingbutord
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Queenie_pie)
I went for an interview a couple of weeks ago, and they said they don't get to keep UCAS forms so i had to fill in another form on the day. I was quite surprised in the interview as they literally had no idea who i was or any of my previous study etc etc which made me feel really unsettled in the interview.
I just found it so bizarre!
Just wanted to know why they don't get to keep ucas forms?
UCAS don't stop anyone keeping UCAS forms - although the university may have chosen to stop receiving paper copies from UCAS. It's more likely that they're comparing what you put on the new form to what you claimed originally... or someone had forgotten to sort the forms out for the interview day!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (532)
80.24%
Leave (131)
19.76%

Watched Threads