C.D.T
Reply 2
feebs
C.D.T
whats that?
Reply 3
Religion.
Reply 4
For me it was P.E, I actually found Electronics (CDT) very usefull. I would also say R.E as religion is now outdated.

I also hated langauges but they are useful so can't include that.
Reply 5
Art. anyone can draw in their spare time.
Reply 6
~*glitter*~
whats that?

Craft,design and technology.
basically woodwork / metalwork...........
Reply 7
amazingtrade
For me it was P.E, I actually found Electronics (CDT) very usefull. I would also say R.E as religion is now outdated.

I also hated langauges but they are useful so can't include that.

we didn't do electronics...my school was a bit crappy tho....
Reply 8
feebs
i hated metelwork, woodwork wasnt much better
Reply 9
~*glitter*~
what is the most pointless school lesson ever?? for me its r.e, whats ur choice

sexual education. Now before I get criticised for this one. They don't teach you much more than how to put a condom on a carrot when I had to sit this one. Otherwise I'd have to go for Geography as the most pointless one. I know where America is now. So I'm set for life :smile:
Reply 10
We had sewing for 1 or 2 terms.
Reply 11
elpaw
Art. anyone can draw in their spare time.
hhheeeyy!!! im gonna be an art teacher, its quite a demanding subject actually!!

but that is ur opinion so i wont knock it
Reply 12
feebs

i agree...its pointless as the average person will never need to no how 2 solder. Most of the other subjects, re, languages etc i always used to think were pointless but actually they're not because they teach you to utilize different parts of ur brain that would otherwise remain dormant :smile: i sound like a teacher
Reply 13
Sire
sexual education. Now before I get criticised for this one. They don't teach you much more than how to put a condom on a carrot when I had to sit this one. Otherwise I'd have to go for Geography as the most pointless one. I know where America is now. So I'm set for life :smile:

carrot? we used roll on deodrants......
Reply 14
wait, that happy face is supposed to be a :frown:
Reply 15
Xenon
We had sewing for 1 or 2 terms.

ahhh i'd almost forgot about that, we did textiles in years 7&8.
Reply 16
Sire
im absolutly crap at geography, i still couldnt tell u where most places are in england never mind the world!!
Reply 17
~*glitter*~
what is the most pointless school lesson ever?? for me its r.e, whats ur choice

7 years Latin... :biggrin:
Actually it wasn´t that pointless
Reply 18
~*glitter*~
im absolutly crap at geography, i still couldnt tell u where most places are in england never mind the world!!

Jesus, what happened to you avatar???
Reply 19
feebs
ahhh i'd almost forgot about that, we did textiles in years 7&8.
i still do, in year 13!! but at least at this stage we arnt makin cushions anymore

Latest

Trending

Trending