Turn on thread page Beta

Nottingham Engineering Department watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Due to certain circumstances I'm unable to attend Nottinghams UCAS day so I wondering if anyone could tell how Nottinghams engineering department is compared to Surrey, Liverpool and Leicester? and how good are Nottingham facilities for mechanical engineering?

Also in your opinion which of these unis do you think is the best for mechanical?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YellowOnes)
    Due to certain circumstances I'm unable to attend Nottinghams UCAS day so I wondering if anyone could tell how Nottinghams engineering department is compared to Surrey, Liverpool and Leicester? and how good are Nottingham facilities for mechanical engineering?

Also in your opinion which of these unis do you think is the best for mechanical?
    Could you please tell me when that open day is? Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by muffingg)
    Could you please tell me when that open day is? Thanks in advance.
    Its tommorow on the 16th march.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 16, 2011

University open days

• University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.