Turn on thread page Beta

"European" savages, some EU countries should be heavily penalized for this. watch

Why are such "people" don't get punished for what they are doing to the poor dogs. Not only that, they also have children watching this disgusting local custom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-Si6...layer_embedded

ReputationRep:
    If you want to penialize EU countries for the likes of this, just how heavily should we penalize countries where they stone people to death?

(Original post by Steevee)
    If you want to penialize EU countries for the likes of this, just how heavily should we penalize countries where they stone people to death?

I don't know how EU can intervene over there because it is out of its jurisdiction, but over here in Europe it is relatively easy to fine an EU member.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cybergrad)
    I don't know how EU can intervene over there because it is out of its jurisdiction, but over here in Europe it is relatively easy to fine an EU member.
    Oh you're right.

Let's fine the entire country for one cruel tradtion practiced in a few small rural towns. :rolleyes:
    That's a great way to go about governing Europe. This is not an international issue, it's barely even a domestic one. If anything it's one for the relevant version of the RSPCA. Grow up. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    The dog is obviously in some kind of distress. This is certainly barbaric and cruel. Something should be done to stop it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cybergrad)
    Why are such "people" don't get punished for what they are doing to the poor dogs. Not only that, they also have children watching this disgusting local custom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-Si6...layer_embedded
    European savages lol, theres no such thing.

ReputationRep:
    That's absolutely disgusting.

The people engaging in this activity should be shot. We have a population control epidemic on this planet - we can start by removing such disgusting creatures from existance.

ReputationRep:
    Not as bad as what Muslims in India do to babies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYzCcxF2IzE

ReputationRep:
    Trust me; after several videos I've seen come out of Eastern Europe, (namely three guys one hammer, and that absolutely speechless murder/sex one...), I doubt they care what others think of them. Nor do I think they fear penalization.

Meh, I don't know.

Some people are just... In need of the moral side of their brain.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like nothing more then to see these people subject to their own sick ways.

Then again, that may make me just as bad.

ReputationRep:
    You can't police the world.
    We've got too many problems in our own countries to worry about such trivial affiars in others.

ReputationRep:
    you're all intolerant bigots, we must respect it because it's their culture

(not serious)

ReputationRep:
    Its horrible, yes, but i dont really see what you are getting at here. There are probably already anti-cruelty laws in place in Bulgaria, so all that is needed is some better enforcement of the law. Penalising the entire country is rediculously extreme, and wont do anything. Besides its not as if animal cruelty is exclusive to Bulgaria, just have a look at some of the illegal dog fighting rings you get in this country, especially in Northern Ireland. Now that really is savage.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.