Fast track teaching Watch

This discussion is closed.
crazylady
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I recently applied for the fast track entry into teaching and was not given any indication that if I was unsuccesful then I would have to apply AGAIN through the normal route as well. Why is it we rely on these people who can never get anything right??
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by crazylady)
I recently applied for the fast track entry into teaching and was not given any indication that if I was unsuccesful then I would have to apply AGAIN through the normal route as well. Why is it we rely on these people who can never get anything right??
I looked into fast track teaching and it seemed pretty clear that it had a different application procedure to normal teaching and you would have to apply to normal as well, mind you this was over a year ago so I supposed the literature may have changed. The fast track site was quite clear and so was the info they sent me when I looked into it.
Peapod
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what does it mean by fast track?
hornblower
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Peapod)
what does it mean by fast track?
It's basically a special programme for teacher training, mainly for recent graduates, that gets you up the promotion ladder quickly. There are similar schemes for the civil service, armed forces and big plc's.

A very appealling idea in my opinion.

http://www.fasttrackteaching.gov.uk/

J.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sounds promising. Thanks, it looks like something I should perhaps look into.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (849)
80.7%
Leave (203)
19.3%

Watched Threads